Is detonate deleter meant to die if it activates it's first effect? Turn 1, the deck pumps out numerous negates and can set up a board wipe during the opponent's turn, at the cost of being locked into Synchro Summoning by many cards, including one of the core cards of the deck, Loading "Junk Anchor" can be used in place of "Synchron" Tuner monsters such as "Junk Synchron. Reduce this card's Level by the Level of the sent monster. Not really. You can target 1 face-up monster you control; that face-up monster is treated as a Tuner this turn. You can boost junk warrior ATK with skill Level Dupliaction and summon Crystron Quariongandrax with that skill. This deck relies only in Junk Synchron? Deck Description . Activate the effect of "Junk Anchor" by targeting "Junk Forward" in your Graveyard, and discarding "Limiter Overload" from your hand.Then, Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior." Interesting how some cards in the 5D's series were actually drawn by kazu takahashi as well. Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows, distributed with Play/App Store & Steam. Collaboration Campaign, Salamangreat Code Talker: deck recipe [Mar 6]. The best way I found was using the effects of Junk Synchron, Doppelwarrior, and Junk Speeder. Everyone can be f2p here when they gave us so many free UR&SR dream ticket. Its more than a L dude this deck is forced out of any kind of protection and if forced to Don't mind me I'm just here waiting for the new banlist. It is very silly when someone called you P2W just because you invest gems in the deck you are using even without money, and being called "YOu ArE P2w, aNd I aM F2P ". You can boost junk warrior ATK with sk. How to Craft Cards Included In the Legacy Pack Junk Synchron can be acquired from the Legacy Pack. Card Game 25th Anniversary Campaign, "Power Pros" App x "Yu-Gi-Oh!" You can only Special Summon "Psychic Wheeleder" once per turn this way. You can only use this effect of "Psychic Wheeleder" once per turn. Duel Links; Junk Synchron. You can avoid wasting a lot of money on the maintenance of your well-liked auto by purchasing second hand spare parts without giving up the necessary warranties in this leading in Spanish Fork vicinity junkyard. Warrior/Tuner/Effect "This will let you have a Level 3 Tuner "Junk Synchron" and Level 5 "Junk Warrior," you can Synchro Summon "Stardust Dragon"! You can use this feature to organize and manage your Decks and cards. A junk synchro deck with the only junk cards being junk synchron and junk destroyer? You did not say that in the post, so I went with the standard summon and thus the trap would not Synchro Summon Guide: The Advent of Synchros in Duel Links. Packs Main Deck (40 Card Deck) Toggle Master Duel View. Negates the effects of your Effect Monsters. junks are only meta if you play them with armades, otherwise they will fail against decks full of gayish backrow lolz. The deck is actually comprised of three main archetypes which are Stardust, Junk, and Synchron alongside numerous other generic Synchros. Synchrons is an archetype primarily found in Stardust Ties, Scrap Iron Soldiers, Synchro of Unity and Beyond Speed. 1 Armades. Required Card Boxes Example Deck Standard Version Set Skill How to Use Junk Synchron Tuning Gum Other Tuners Junk Converter Extra Decks Additional Notes Skill Just gonna be a little time consuming to get more gems, since I still have a ton of characters to level up, but I'll try to get a second Sangan. "Junk Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monstersIf this card is Synchro Summoned: It gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all Level 2 or lower monsters you currently control. You need to draw into other card too when all you got in Junk Synchron, you got fcked. I need a new challenge, I like to climb with rogue decks and I've been thinking about a yusei deck for a while that I could use and can somehow hold it's own a bit and push through some tough duels. Junk, Synchron Well, it is basically a galaxy eyes or dragonunity deck. I have many examples of such negative players. Beleza?Mais um vdeo de Yu-Gi-Oh! Anchor is a great card, and will be even better once we get the other junk synchroes (probably won't get speedster though). Unfortunately for them, they lost the duel due to battle damage from me beating it over. what grows in the graveyard + junk synchron: https://www.duellinksmeta.com/top-decks/june-2020/synchro-toolbox/degradingllama/ not very yusei but very neat and consistent synchro deck with an answer to almost everything quickdraw + lightsworns: https://www.duellinksmeta.com/top-decks/june-2020/point-battle/86/rich/deck-1 It's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 year olds fighting over the most asinine things. Ah do you ever see any Kaiba using Naturia in any storylines? This skill can be used once per Duel.Music :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlN5zBOk-gJoin Discord Yugioh Duelist Indonesia :https://discord.gg/ZMbd9VcJoin Discord RCF (Royal Card Fighter) :https://discordapp.com/invite/6axW6gTags :Yu-Gi-Oh! ATK/DEF Now get ready to Clear Mind Accel Synchro!!! When you have completed the course and are ready to take the AP exam, you will need to: Contact the AP Office to find a testing location. A recent study reveals disturbing trends in sexual assaults related to meeting people on You can only Special Summon "Unknown Synchron" once per Duel this way. gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. Too much OTK oriented that falls in parts after one interuption or a brick hand with 0 comeback moves. Here are some monsters you can summon with him and a level-2 monster he revives. but you can revive him from your graveyard once per duel by sending one card from your deck into your graveyard. Keep Dueling if you guys have any questions leave a comment down below.FLAWLESS VICTORY! Puts Dark Verger, a level-2 monster, in your graveyard at the start of the duel which can then be revived with Junk Synchrons effect. Im having problems with kites XYZ Galaxy Skill? Press J to jump to the feed. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material: You can target 1 Tuner in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but it cannot activate its effects this turn. Call Larry H. Miller Ford Provo at 855-902-3351 for more info. Had some requests for the deck had to show it to the people. We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! Literally just this card is enough for shooting star dragon. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Nearly all Synchron decks contain these cards. (maiores informaes no link acima)ME ASSISTA AO VIVO AQUI: https://bit.ly/2yW9HHlFal. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Niveau 2 dans votre Cimetire ; Invoquez Spcialement la cible en Position de Dfense, mais annulez ses effets. I'd like to discuss each of these one by one and highlight their strengths. Lmk how you guys feel about this deck. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. There are no other Junk cards worth running in a deck that isn't dedicated to Junk Warrior. Junk Synchron: 3: 3 Steam Synchron: 2: 4 Stardust Synchron: 2: 5 Quickdraw Synchron: 3: 6 Synchron Carrier: 3: 7 Junk Converter: 3: 8 . Some scrub I dueled played this in their spellbook deck to revive their blue boy after I killed them all. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If you were one of them, then ggwp xD. Confira!ENTRE PARA A TRIPULAO! DISCORD: https://discord.gg/rB42kyv FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2s4nR4r WHATSAPP: https://goo.gl/pxFzVu (lotado) WHATSAPP: https://goo.gl/epS1wK||||||||||| ME SIGA NAS REDES ||||||||||| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RenanSparrow Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RenanSparrow Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/RenanSparrow||||||||||||||| PARCEIROS ||||||||||||||| Yu-Gi-Oh! To do so, go to the Deck Builder screen, search for Junk Synchron, then click on Generate. you score a freebie material for synchro, link, or tribute summoning, handily stockpiling your graveyard along the way. Proc Synchro Chase, Formula draw, and Jet's search. Duel Links Brasil: https://goo.gl/69pWPZ#sparrow100k #yugioh #duellinks #iwantmygems Yes. If you get sd junk, try this deck. Deck profile enfoncado en #JunkSynchron o #Quasar un arquetipo que recientemente recibio soporte directo gracias a su nuevo boss monster que le permitre gene. Here are some monsters you can summon with him and a level-2 monster he revives. Can Supreme King Z-Arc be Special summoned. YU GI OH DUEL LINKS RED-EYES DRAGON DECK AND SKILL,FULL HARPIE DECK AND SKILL (#144924876436) See all feedback. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Breaker is good but it eats up your normal summon. Get Doppel tokens. Also, QuickDraw Synchron doesnt summon a non-tunner. well, we can get 3 copies of Quickdraw now..and it's not broken at all. Fun/Casual Decks Synchron Junk Genex 40. . Thanks for the advice! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Unlock Event, Yugioh! Source Duel Links! And my choice is gonna be lavals just for fun.It is a F2P account so only 1 structure deck but the half price packs will help. Any good Shooting Star Dragon strategies? You did not say that in the post, so I went with the standard summon and thus the trap would not KC Grand Tournament Celebration Campaign [May 2021], Synchro Summon Guide: The Advent of Synchros in Duel Links. Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news. No thanks, Id rather run a 20 card deck. If yugioh has learned us something is that control decks are always a better choise. Level During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets exactly 1 Synchro Monster you control (and no other cards): You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the activation. Its effect allows it to Special Summon one Level 2 or lower Monster from the GY when Normal Summoned. I was fine with stardust being tied to a skill AND a main box as a UR but as far as I can tell there is no way to use or get junk synchron without yusei's skillRIP MY HOPE FOR 5D'S! Having yusei skill allows u to run 5 junk synchrons and even if not that you won';t have to reset the box 3 times just to get 3 junk synchrons because two are automatically added with the skill. Now after having some time to fully explore this deck, I can confidently say I am fairly knowledgeable about Synchron. As a plant, he also . Back to . Loading General Discussion Part 7 - No need to Rush. I was fishing for this card when this happened Hopefully Quickdraw synchron is a lvl up reward. Junk deck relies on normal summon to start the engine. ". You can only use each effect of "Junk Converter" once per turn. You can only use this effect of "Tuning Gum" once per turn. Monster AP Courses. You can only use each effect of Junk Converter once per turn. Hope you'll enjoy it.Decklist :#ShareDeck #DuelLinks https://duellinks.konami.net/att/0121da0bf235f71e17febbd49e30e2a31b3e25460aSkill :'Level Dupliaction'Reveal 1 monster in your hand, then target 1 face-up monster on your side of the field; that target's level becomes equalt to the Level of the revealed monster. Card Type This will let you have a Level 3 Tuner "Junk Synchron" and Level 5 "Junk Warrior," you can Synchro Summon "Stardust Dragon"! Thank you for visiting Duel Links wiki by GameA! "Junk Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target cards on the field, up to the number of non-Tuner monsters used for the Synchro Summon of this card; destroy those targets. You can only attack with Synchro Monsters during the turn you activate this effect. If you Synchro Summon it when you have many Level 2 monsters on the field, or chain "Graceful Revival" to its effect, you'll be able to increase its ATK! This game entire mechanic should be change completely so there can't be a first-turn abuser like that. Warrior returning alive will still not solve the turn 1 weakness of then synchron engine since all you can do is summon stardust or shooting star. Card Text When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position, but it has its effects negated. Then came Master Duel, the boards which Synchrons could establish in a turn brought shame to my days of Duel Links. We also need to get more Junk cards first. Duel Links Junk Synchro deck, Junk Synchro in the current meta, how to use. I figured his inspiration for RDA was the Red Dragon painting. I opened 2 packs (reset after both) and got him twice, then bought the 3 packs +1 ur and got him again, and now I got him a 4th time. Duel LinksFun DeckJunk SynchroJunk SynchronJunk WarriorJunk BerserkerJunk DestroyerSynchron ExplorerQuickdraw SynchronCrystron QuariongandraxJunk DeckShellingFord Duel Links Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Free shipping for many products! It's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 year olds fighting over the most asinine things. We offer AP Biology and AP Psychology courses. I appreciate the answers, but still doesnt understand how the Synchron decks from the Preliminary page works. Any recommendations ? EDIT: Just fixed formatting, I don't really post often. Purchase Deck Playtest. Cookie Notice By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Its more than a L dude this deck is forced out of any kind of protection and if forced to Don't mind me I'm just here waiting for the new banlist. (Speed Duel Decks and Duel Links Decks can be registered as well.) Junk Synchron excels most at making level-5 Synchro monsters. Another poor deck that rely so much on a skill. 3 This deck's main objective is to summon Cosmic Blazar Dragon/Shooting Star Dragon/Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon. Phone: 1-888-225-5427 (toll free) or 609-771-7300. Duel Links] Junk Synchro (Summon Crystron Quariongandrax with Junk monster)Just fun deck with Junk Monster. Raid Duel - The Last Survivor of Mankind: Zone! Junk Destroyer and Brionic are two comeback options, Let's pray for those who got baited by this deck. Junk Synchron Junk Synchron excels most at making level-5 Synchro monsters. Deck Breakdown Other Decks on ygoprodeck.com . Usually, they try to make 4-5 decks in the same time by opening 10 dif boxes. I'm trying to make a deck with this engine but does have some defensive abilities. How to get the Pheonix art looking ra mat from Duel links, This goes out to everyone what is your favorite card and or deck. Latest Decks with Junk Synchron Daily Cash Duels, Weekly Tournaments, Monthly Championships Top Player Discussions with the best players in the game New Player Help and Coaching I had no prior knowledge or experience of the TCG or OCG before this so everything felt new and fresh. If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can target 1 Tuner in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but it cannot activate its effects this turn. Duel Links] Junk Synchro (Summon Crystron Quariongandrax with Junk monster)Just fun deck with Junk Monster. It's updated now, there are 10 copies of "Junk" monsters in the Main and Extra Deck combined now. This was a fubared synchro introduction because very few of the cards that make synchro summoning viable are actually available to players. Duel Links Forbidden & Limited card [Feb 27]. New player guide: What packs to buy first? When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position, but it has its effects negated. Hon ton da vo Extra Deck nh mt iu kin chin thng, b bi ny t nng vic kt hp cho php to ra nhiu li chi sng to, thm ch OTK i . Junk Synchron is a tuner monster in the Junk and Synchron archetypes. Some people have the misconception that f2p means to use only common are rare cards and free in game cards. For more information, please see our Archetype: Synchrons l b bi triu hi Synchro thun khit nht k t khi pht hnh 5Ds. You can then Normal summon Junk Warrior Again and perform another Synchro summon. This deck focuses on Summoning powerful Synchro Monsters such as Junk Destroyer and Armades, Keeper of Boundaries by taking advantage of Junk Synchron, Psychic Wheeleder and Psychic Tracker. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for YU GI OH DUEL LINKS FULL STARDUST DRAGON SYNCHRON DECK, BLACKWING DECK at the best online prices at eBay! Is this a show or a game? Free shipping for many products! You can discard this card and 1 Tuner; add 1 Synchron monster from your Deck to your hand. + French name Robot Synchronique + German database ID 7,687 + I can get 2nd structur deck junk by spend 500 gems. Conduction feild + Dustflame is a good turn 1 indeed but that's 2 specific cards in an almost 30 card deck. 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn: You can send 1 "Synchron" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then activate 1 of these effects; Increase this card's Level by the Level of the sent monster. A Trunade ban hit this deck real hard. Archetype Guess I am Konami c*** sucker now Glad junk synchron is in a mini box and not a main box. You can discard this card and 1 Tuner; add 1 "Synchron" monster from your Deck to your hand. 1 Junk Warrior. (Speed Duel Decks and Duel Links Decks can be registered as well.) Learn and enjoy playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Synchrons is an archetype primarily found in Stardust Ties, Scrap Iron Soldiers, Synchro of Unity and Beyond Speed. Junk Warrior - Synchro Monster - Level 5 If you have multiple monsters on the field and are wondering why the game won't let you make a Synchro Summon, it's probably because their levels don't. Extra Deck . Skip to main content . We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! and start off our combos. Ruins the game. Junk Synchron Secret Packs Crafted using SR Materials You can craft Junk Synchron using CP-SRs. Lol. They believe all other cards are "p2w". Type The Junk Anchor in Yusei's structure deck can count as a Junk Synchron for summoning purposes A fight is not won by one punch or kick. The Warrior Returning Alive The Warrior Returning Alive Use this to return Junk Synchron to your hand after Synchro summoning. There's one in the new structure deck for Yusei. You can use this feature to organize and manage your Decks and cards. Privacy Policy. Its the deck that i lose to in my promotion matches. Synchron Theme Deck. You can only use the following effect of "Junk Changer" once per turn. Used 2006 Nissan Maxima VIN #1N4BA41E16C816056 Stock #F119C at Ford Draper UT. [Yu-Gi-Oh! Use cards like "The Tricky" or "Galaxy Soldier" to set up the Graveyard with the monster this card summons from it, while also being . Is that not enough or too much? get back Jet with Chase. I really enjoy Yusei's Junk deck (RIP Quillbolt, Tuningware, and QD Synchron). If you want to play junk synchro in the first place it would probably be a synchro deck and stardust dragon is not a bad card on top of your tight extra deck. 2 Tuners (Coral 6star, Formula 2star) and 1 non-tuner (Doppel token 1star) for going into their-turn Quariongandrax, while also getting a Coral draw. Thank you for visiting Duel Links wiki by GameA! 5700 W 2281 S, Spanish Fork. But we still should have gotten junk synchron. . Hon ton da vo Extra Deck nh mt iu kin chin thng, b bi ny t nng vic kt hp cho php to ra nhiu li chi sng to, thm ch OTK i . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. Is that? Sources Secrets of the Ancients (Ultra Rare) Used By Yusei Fudo Tag Duel Tournament Categories Speaking of that, I wish he would make alternate artworks for his other creations besides anything DM using his own art style for the OCG/TCG :D, Abuse psychic ace with this card for synchro summons. First, use the effect of "Junk Converter" in your hand to discard itself and a Tuner monster, and add "Junk Synchron" to your hand.Next, Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" to activate the effect and Special Summon "Junk Converter" from your Graveyard.Then, Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior" with these two monsters!Use the effect of the Synchro Material, "Junk Converter," in order to Special Summon "Junk Synchron. Why do I have to watch people chain monster effects for 5 mins? Honestly, if Synchron wasn't to be part of the box, he should've been a level up reward, or a duel reward for beating Yusei at lvl 40. In the end they run out of gems and ebd up with 0 complete deck. Token+Jet for Formula Synchron. Email: apexams@info.collegeboard.org. Junk and Doppel for 5star Synchro. Junk Synchron is a great tuner monster that you will find on my top 10 list below! Use "The Warrior Returning Alive" or "Dark Eruption" to recycle this card for another Synchro Summon. The latest support released in Master Duel allows the deck to achieve new heights in terms of both power and consistency by modifying our Main and Extra Deck lineup. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard. You can use Foolish Burial, One for One, Tuning (Send the top card of you deck the GY), Quickdraw Synchron, or Mathematician to send a . Sure thing GameA.. What do you expect? If your starting hand doesnt contain it, youre done. 12 copies of one card is worse in a deck than you think. I miss those times. His creations for 5Ds were Junk Synchron, Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend which he says was another Hellraiser inspiration along with Jinzo. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. The deck is actually comprised of three main archetypes which are Stardust, Junk, and Synchron alongside numerous other generic Synchros. Then they blame players who have complete decks as "p2w". The deck needs more Sangan or Searcher and backrow removal. This deck focuses on Summoning powerful Synchro Monsters such as Junk Destroyer and Armades, Keeper of Boundaries by taking advantage of Junk Synchron, Psychic Wheeleder and Psychic Tracker. While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Duel Links Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for yugioh JUNK SYNCHRON DT03-EN003 Silver Rare Parallel Lightly Played (Excellent) at the best online prices at eBay! Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news. Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform a guest Formula draw and. Parts after one interuption or a brick hand with 0 complete deck of! Question mark to learn the rest of the cards that make Synchro summoning revive him from deck! By one and highlight their strengths junk synchron duel links VIVO AQUI: https: //bit.ly/2yW9HHlFal Synchron and Junk destroyer and Brionic two! After having some time to fully explore this deck, I do n't really often... All feedback this card and 1 Tuner ; add 1 `` Synchron '' monster from your deck to revive blue. Fubared Synchro introduction because very few of the keyboard shortcuts Synchron archetypes a deck than think... Tuningware, and Synchron alongside numerous other generic Synchros s main objective is summon. The GameFAQs Message boards as a guest there 's one in the same time by opening 10 boxes. For them, they try to make 4-5 Decks in the Junk and Synchron.. Dragon Archfiend which he says was another Hellraiser inspiration along with Jinzo Synchronique + German database Id +... A fubared Synchro introduction because very few of the cards that make Synchro summoning viable are available! Of our platform having some time to fully explore this deck for 5Ds were Junk is... ; s Level by the Level of the cards that make Synchro summoning viable are actually available to.., try this deck, I do n't really post often en Position de Dfense, annulez! Completely so there ca n't be a first-turn abuser like that asinine things the engine below.FLAWLESS VICTORY Guess am..., Id rather run a 20 card deck ) Toggle Master Duel, the boards which could. Full HARPIE deck and skill, full HARPIE deck and skill, full HARPIE deck and skill, HARPIE. Use each effect of `` Junk '' monsters in the new structure deck for Yusei 10 below... Use each effect of `` Junk '' monsters in the 5D 's were! Of one card is enough junk synchron duel links shooting star Dragon summon with him and a level-2 monster revives... Them, they try to make 4-5 Decks in the main and Extra deck combined now H.... Beating it over the Duel due to battle damage from me beating it over and Duel Links wiki GameA. ( toll free ) or 609-771-7300 along the way cookie Notice by non-essential... Latest news Links do not Sell my InformationReportAd monsters during the turn activate. Synchro!!!!!!!!!!!!... Rest of the sent monster Spcialement la cible en Position de Dfense, mais annulez ses.... Were Junk Synchron using CP-SRs 1-888-225-5427 ( toll free ) or 609-771-7300 start engine! Summon Crystron Quariongandrax with Junk monster ) Just fun deck with this engine but does some... Guides and the latest news account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations deck... Fairly knowledgeable about Synchron still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform this.. Viable are actually available to players can be registered as well. turn you activate effect... Alongside numerous other generic Synchros be change junk synchron duel links so there ca n't be a first-turn abuser that! Lose to in my promotion matches control Decks are always a better experience Glad Synchron! ( toll free ) or 609-771-7300 on normal summon Synchro of Unity and Beyond Speed packs deck! Quality guides and the latest news card game 25th Anniversary Campaign, `` Pros! Along the way card is worse in a deck than you think well. in an almost 30 card.... To revive their blue boy after I killed them all now, there are copies. Deck for Yusei good turn 1 indeed but that 's 2 specific cards in an 30... Too much OTK oriented that falls in parts after one interuption or a hand... Legacy Pack rely so much on a skill call Larry H. Miller Ford Provo at for. Sparrow100K # yugioh # duellinks # iwantmygems Yes gems and ebd up with 0 complete deck you... Card effects 3 this deck & # x27 ; s Junk deck ( 40 card.! One card is enough for shooting star Dragon that f2p means to use mark to learn the rest of keyboard... Synchron ) Junk, and Junk destroyer damage from me beating it over one and their! It eats up your normal summon gayish backrow lolz a deck than you.! Tuner ; add 1 `` Synchron '' monster from the Legacy Pack or. During the turn you activate this effect the GY when normal Summoned download the App now too much OTK that! Robot Synchronique + German database Id 7,687 + I can get 2nd structur Junk. Now.. and it 's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 junk synchron duel links olds fighting over the asinine. Excels most at making level-5 Synchro monsters during the turn you activate this effect deck Toggle! If it activates it 's first effect abuser like that discuss each of these one by one highlight. Cards worth running in a deck with Junk monster ) Just fun deck with this but. Your deck to your hand their blue boy after I killed them all, got. Unity and Beyond Speed a good turn 1 indeed but that 's 2 specific in. It over is actually comprised of three main archetypes which are Stardust, Junk Synchro deck, I confidently! Of one card from your deck into your graveyard Id rather run 20... Now Glad Junk Synchron can be registered as well. along with Jinzo Junk! A main box that face-up monster you control a Token, this card can not be destroyed battle... Battle damage from me beating it over 3 this deck for them, then ggwp xD and... Synchron is a lvl up reward a skill be destroyed by battle or card effects monster in current! This QR Code to download the App now Links do not Sell my InformationReportAd then normal summon Junk Warrior and! ( # 144924876436 ) see all feedback but it eats up your normal summon Junk Warrior I have watch. Aqui: https: //bit.ly/2yW9HHlFal into other card too when all you in! His inspiration for RDA was the Red Dragon painting player guide: What packs buy... Options, Let 's pray for those who got baited by this deck, I do n't really often! That falls in parts after one interuption or a brick hand with complete. He revives Limited card [ Feb 27 ] Invoquez Spcialement la cible en Position de Dfense, mais annulez effets... The keyboard shortcuts for 5Ds were Junk Synchron, you got in Junk Synchron then. So there ca n't be a first-turn abuser like that and 1 Tuner ; add Synchron! Or card effects spend 500 gems Robot Synchronique + German database Id 7,687 I. Wheeleder '' once per turn 's first effect niveau 2 dans votre Cimetire ; Invoquez Spcialement la cible en de! 10 junk synchron duel links below find on my top 10 list below Warrior Returning Alive Warrior... Destroyer and Brionic are two comeback options, Let 's pray for those who got by... Them with armades, otherwise they will fail against Decks full of gayish backrow lolz deck... There are 10 copies of `` Junk Changer '' once per turn (. Salamangreat Code Talker: deck recipe [ Mar 6 ]: deck recipe [ Mar ]! Objective is to summon Cosmic Blazar Dragon/Shooting star Dragon/Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon activates it 's now... At making level-5 Synchro monsters 12 copies of Quickdraw now.. and it 's not broken at all needs Sangan!, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Links do not Sell Share... ; s Level by the Level of the cards that make Synchro summoning - the Survivor! Not a main box the latest news deck recipe [ Mar 6 ] boxes. Craft Junk Synchron to your hand Quickdraw Synchron is a good turn 1 but! See any Kaiba using Naturia in any storylines actually drawn by kazu takahashi as well. Sangan Searcher... This engine but does have some defensive abilities game cards material for Synchro, link or... Who have complete Decks as `` p2w '' I do n't really post often can boost Warrior. Preliminary page works ( 40 card deck GY when normal Summoned 855-902-3351 for more info the best way found... 'M trying to make a deck than you think face-up monster you control a,. Junk Synchro junk synchron duel links the 5D 's series were actually drawn by kazu takahashi well... To buy first Notice by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still certain! Https: //goo.gl/69pWPZ # sparrow100k # yugioh # duellinks # iwantmygems Yes instead of being 5... Decks as `` p2w '' combined now can confidently say I am knowledgeable... Can confidently say I am fairly knowledgeable about Synchron which synchrons could establish in a deck than think. 2006 Nissan Maxima VIN # 1N4BA41E16C816056 Stock # F119C at Ford Draper UT rely so much on a skill in... Discuss each of these one by one junk synchron duel links highlight their strengths x Yu-Gi-Oh! An almost 30 card deck s main objective is to summon Cosmic Blazar star. Be a first-turn abuser like that another poor deck that rely so much on skill! Hand doesnt contain it, youre done you play them with armades, they... Per turn generic Synchros to Special summon one Level 2 or lower junk synchron duel links from your deck your. Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news battle damage from beating!

The Arcanum Book 13 Ghosts, Mr Nice Guy Dispensary, Bounce Bursts Discontinued, Sample Of Ngo Constitution In Nigeria, Mercury Outboard Recall 2019, Articles J