Mules lumbering through the crowded streets send me into reverie, their footfall the sound of a pointer and chalk hitting the blackboard at school, only louder. Natasha Trethewey, (born April 26, 1966, Gulfport, Mississippi, U.S.), American poet and teacher who served as poet laureate consultant in poetry (201214). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Hopkins Writing Seminars Department hosted a Turnbull Poetry Lecture by Natasha Trethewey, the 19th poet laureate of the U.S. and winner of the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in Poetry, on Feb. 4. ALSO IN BOOKPAGE: Read our starred review of Memorial Drive. This guide provides access to selected print and online resources related to Trethewey's life and work. Later on, Ophelia explains that she has found work as a prostitute at parlor owned by a woman named Countess P. As Ophelia continues to write Miss Constance, she describes her work environment, her co-workers, and her customers. Tretheweys loss of her mother shortly after turning 19, however, is the point at which she believes the second half of her life began; Turnboughs death split her daughters life into two parts, much like the book itself. Trethewey, a Pulitzer Prize-winning poet, deploys scenes of inventiveness and sensuality ("she mistook the plants that had come to mean the backbending labor of slaves and sharecroppers for the. She talks to NPR's Sarah McCammon about Memorial Drive. So now, even as I write this and think of you at home, Goodbye is the waving map of your palm, is a stone on my tongue. I mean, this is our larger American history, which is one of the reasons that I can think about ideas of race and difference beyond Mississippi. And what the juror said was, well, I live in the same apartment complex, and I think that this is a domestic issue; they should work it out themselves. Interracial marriage was illegal in Mississippi when Natasha Trethewey's parents, Gwendolyn and Eric, met there at college in the mid-1960s, so they crossed the river into Cincinnati, Ohio, to . Years later, when Trethewey shared with the family her dreams of being a writer and her stepfather told her it would never happen, Turnbough openly defied him with the full knowledge of the abuse she might later suffer. She has always loved words and even at a young age spent much of her time in a library reading as many books as possible. 1619. Ophelia is a mulatto who originally lived in Mississippi but moved to New Orleans when her money began running low. However, I did enjoy reading Bellocqs Ophelia. In 1965 my parents broke two laws of Mississippi; they went to Ohio to marry, returned to Mississippi. Later she went to the University of Massachusetts from which she received her M.F.A. I write on scraps, envelopes, receipts, and I misplace them. Structurally, her work combines free verse with more structured, traditional forms such as the sonnet and the villanelle. It's Page 115. Her writing includes themes of race conflicts, memories of her family background, and the economic effects of what the hurricane caused. Read An Excerpt. Natasha Trethewey's Poems Take Wing on Intimate Details Filled with food, music and hard toil, selections of the two-time poet laureate's work are brought together in "Monument." By Dwight . Now, she has written a memoir about her childhood, the murder of her . Visit our website terms of use and permissions pages at www.npr.org for further information. Her father, who died in 2014, first inspired her to write poetry. In her poetry Trethewey sometimes writes about her mother (who was murdered by Grimmette in 1985 when Natasha was nineteen) and her own experiences as the daughter of a white father and a black mother growing up in the South. Though several of Tretheweys poetry collections deal with the subject of her mothers murder (in particular Native Guard, which won a Pulitzer Prize in 2007), Memorial Drive is the poets first memoir. The position is described by the Library of Congress as "the nation's official lightning rod for the poetic impulse of Americans . Bellocqs evocative portraits of Storyville (New Orleans) prostitutes, notably that of a mixed-race woman named Ophelia. While they are new inventions, these images are powerfully infused with the energy of dignity in Black Southern memory. I am alone except for my grandmother, other sideof the camera, telling me how to pose. The role of metaphor is not only to describe our experience of reality metaphor also shapes how we perceive reality. When she saw him, she waved, and only later discovered that hed planned to shoot her that night as punishment for her mother leaving. But when I read her words, I cant help but think of the received forms of poetry I learned in school sonnets, for example and how I have turned to such forms to contain the subject matter necessary to challenge the master narrative, she said. NATASHA TRETHEWEY, two term U.S. Hardcover, 144 pages. I think that the love I had from her gave me the kind of resilience that could help me survive losing her.. The poems were not like what I thought they were going to be. Years before, we rode together to meet another man, my father, waiting for us as our train derailed. Reset Amateur Fighter by Natasha Trethewey Thus, in the century following the war, the South in the white mind of the South became deeply entrenched in the idea of a noble and romantic past. [12][13][14], Trethewey is married to historian Brett Gadsden. Her mother married again and in 1984 divorced her abusive second husband, who a year later murdered her. MCCAMMON: You include phone transcripts in your memoir of conversations between your mother and your stepfather that she had recorded as evidence against him, as proof of his harassment and abuse. However, at the same time, Trethewey noted that poetry offers one way out. I know it now. Yet Trethewey explained that Frosts warning is most penetrating in the domain of science and philosophy, or the production of knowledge. According to Trethewey, the systematization of racial hierarchies in enlightenment science and philosophy, from Carl Linnaeus to Immanuel Kant, provided the harmful ideological basis for the discriminatory narratives of racial difference that continue to haunt American history. [8] For example, her 2006 book Native Guard tells the story of the Louisiana Native Guards, an all-black regiment in the Union Army, composed mainly of former slaves who enlisted, that guarded the Confederate prisoners of war. That is my 19-year-old self saying to myself, do you know what it means to have a wound that never heals? Memorial Drive makes clear that the dead are more than their absence, the blank space where there was once a body, a life. Thrall, her 2012 book of poetry. The lecture was open to the public and accessible through Zoom. Trethewey cited Audre Lordes assertion that the masters tools will never dismantle the masters house, that tools of oppression cannot be used against oppressors. Natasha Trethewey was born on April 26, 1966 in Gulfport, Mississippi. Kitchen Maid with Supper at Emmaus, or The Mulata after the painting by Diego Velzquez, ca. And I wouldnt dare put it down, and dont want to.. Dear poet, Would highly appreciate any of your/comments, suggestions on latest my poems 'Between mis-match', 'Dear all traits..events..', 'your attention God', 'womb', 'Abyss of Manipulation'. Read this 2018 interview from The New York Times, Mississippi Writers Project By Natasha Trethewey. In his essay Education by Poetry, Robert Frost wrote, What I am pointing out is that unless you are at home in the metaphor, unless you have had your proper poetical education in the metaphor, you are not safe anywhere. For instance, when they moved to Atlanta shortly after Turnboughs first divorce, a dark space beneath the stairs in their new apartment frightened young Trethewey until her mother transformed it into a playroom planetarium, complete with a desk, books and a velvet cloth sky with stars made from cardboard and aluminum foil. I've worn down Native Guard by Natasha Trethewey Buy Study Guide Native Guard Symbols, Allegory and Motifs Writing (Motif) One of the poem's central motifs is the act of writing. Poet Destiny O. Birdsong isauthor of the forthcoming collectionNegotiations (Tin House). Photographs are especially contestable now with the possibilities of digital alteration, but even Bellocqs work only represents the truth he chose to frame and develop. I became a whole other person, Trethewey tells me. Tretheweys poetry is based on extensive research and on memories of her own experience as the daughter of an African-American mother and a white father whose marriage in the 1960s was illegal in Mississippi. [1] She won the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in Poetry for her 2006 collection Native Guard,[2] and is a former Poet Laureate of Mississippi. This novel tells of how her friends, family, and neighbors were affected by the damage of Hurricane Katrina. As I read Ophelias letters from Storyville,I was shocked at some of the things that took place in the parlor I was also amazed at the fact that Ophelia was not ashamed of what she did for a living. Listening, she leans into what she knows. I spend foolishly to make an appearance of quiet industry, to mask the desperation that tightens my throat. The character actually originated from a photograph taken by E. J. Bellocq in the early 1900s. TRETHEWEY: Well, I mean, I wonder all the time about the silences that we both kept and whether or not, had I told her early on that our lives with him was having such a negative effect on me, if she would've made the decision to leave then, to get out sooner and, in so doing, save her own life. Beyond Katrina: A Meditation on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. It's also the street in Atlanta where her mother lived and - there's no way to put this delicately - where she was murdered by her ex-husband when Natasha was just 19 years old. There are enough things here to remind me who I am. Required fields are marked *. ! The Reckoning of Natasha Trethewey In the three and a half decades since her mother's murder, the two-time U.S. poet laureate has been stalked by the ghosts of her past. WHATEVER. Other awards that Trethewey has received include the Margaret Walker Award for poetry, the Jessica Nobel-Maxwell Memorial Award for poetry, the Julia Peterkin Award at Converse College, and the Distinguished Young Alumna Award at the University of Massachusetts (Gale). In this way, the speaker encourages the woman from Storyville to remember the freedom offered to her in afterlife, an offer embodied for future generations by the record of the photograph. 1619. 'Golden Kisses', 'Still a Beauty', 'Nature's way', 'Life's Rhythm', 'Trace of Peace', 'that fresh Breath', '. I love looking at monuments because I know that they're telling us only part of the story, and often theres some clue in the monument as to what has been erased from it, she said. She is the vessels on the table before her: the copper pot tipped toward us, the white pitcher clutched in her hand, the black one edged in red and upside down. Her poems dig beneath the surface of historypersonal or communal, from childhood or from a century agoto explore the human struggles that we all face. Trethewey's parents divorced when she was six and Turnbough was murdered in1985 by her second husband, whom she had recently divorced, when Trethewey was 19yearsold. She wants, she told him in front of their two children. Over the phone, she paraphrases what a local poet told her during her visit. Natasha Trethewey's third book of poems, Native Guard, is dedicated to her African American mother, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, a social worker who was murdered by a former husband when the poet. [8] Trethewey's first published collection, Domestic Work (2000), was the inaugural recipient of the Cave Canem prize for a first book by an African American poet. She has also served two terms as the 19th Poet Laureate of the United States from 2012-2014. And so I decided that if she was going to be mentioned again and again, then - that I was going to be the one to tell her story. Trethewey found inspiration for her novel in Robert Penn Warren's book Segregation: The Inner Conflict in the South. Although it is a novel, she includes her poetry to capture the events that were caused beyond the hurricane itself. She earned her Masters degree in English and creative writing at Hollins University in Roanoke, Virginia, where her father was a professor of English and the author ofsixcollections of poetry himself. Tall and graceful, Gwendolyn Turnbough was a stylish, creative woman who made her own clothes and eagerly supported her daughters ambitions. Natasha Trethewey Poem Analysis 670 Words3 Pages Natasha Trethewey was born on April 26, 1966, in Gulfport Mississippi. Her Pulitzer prize-winning work highlights the racial and historical inequities of America and the ongoing personal expense of those . Natasha Trethewey is a two-time U.S. poet laureate and a winner of the Pulitzer Prize for her collection "Native Guard.". Nancy Crampton/Broadside. Titled You are not safe in science, You are not safe in history: On Abiding Metaphors and Finding a Calling, Tretheweys lecture explored how metaphors influence our understanding of ourselves and our culture. She also tackles what it's like being an African American in a troubled state of circumstance with the place where one grew up and loves. TRETHEWEY: You know, I think I'd probably say the same thing I said to myself in a dream. TRETHEWEY: Well, those were the years that we lived with my then-stepfather, who was tormenting me emotionally and psychologically and, later I would learn, abusing my mother physically. On the other hand, photographs can testify to truths that they were never meant to tell. Her subjects were chiefly history (both her familys and that of the American South), race, and memory. Thematically, her work examines "memory and the racial legacy of America". Omissions? Tretheweys poems were easy to read and to understand I would encourage everyone to read at least one collection of poems by Natasha Trethewey I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Grimmette would force her to pack her things, then take her for long drives along Interstate 285, threatening to abandon her at every turn. Poet Laureate of the United States, 2012-2014, Academy of American Poets, 75 Maiden Lane, Suite 901, New York, NY 10038. Itis a collection of letter poems by black guardsmen who were once stationed at Gulfport, Mississippi. "Memorial Drive" is the title of Natasha Trethewey's new book. Trethewey is the recipient of the 2016 Academy of American Poets Fellowship. from Thrall (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012), reprinted with the permission of the poet. ! Poet Laureate and a Pulitzer Prize winner. Natasha Trethewey's father is also a poet; he is a professor of English at Hollins University.). These are vignette-ish narratives, with close-in perspectives of people of color, past and recent -- their traumas and histories and grief and resilience -- including Trethewey herself, particularly as regards her white father and her mother's death at the hands of an ex . In Thrall (2012) Trethewey ponders further the notions of race and racial mixing, mediated by such means as colonial Mexican casta paintings. from Domestic Work (Graywolf Press, 2000), reprinted with the permission of the poet. I write upside down in my unlined journal in the center of it, as if my heart has been turned on end. Her first book of poems, Domestic Work, which won the. She won the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in Poetry for her 2006 collection Native Guard, and she is the Poet Laureate of Mississippi. I returned to a stand of pines, bone-thin phalanx And when I was written about, there was mention of the backstory, the life behind the making of the poems. She won the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in Poetry for her 2006 collection Native Guard, and she is the Poet Laureate of Mississippi. Minnows dart at my feet glinting like switchblades. Ahead of her, days of travel, one town after the next, and California, a word she cant stop repeating. Academy of American Poets Chancellor David St. John said Trethewey is one of our formal masters, a poet of exquisite delicacy and poise who is always unveiling the racial and historical inequities of our country and the ongoing personal expense of these injustices. Natasha Trethewey's Poetry Themes Race Race is the central theme of almost all of Trethewey's work. Trethewey includes pictures throughout her book alongside her writing. Live in New York City. My toes dig in,curl around wet sand. [7], Natasha Trethewey was born in Gulfport, Mississippi, on April26, 1966, Confederate Memorial Day, to Eric Trethewey and Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough. [8][9][10], Trethewey's mother, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, was a social worker and part of the inspiration for Native Guard (2006), which is dedicated to her memory. I feel like as long as I was born at the same moment anywhere in this country I might be thinking about those same issues, especially at this moment with all the things we've seen that all of you should be thinking about.. She was succeeded in 2014 byCharles Wright. Trethewey's "Native Guard" owes as much to the archive of history as much as it does to her own imagination. Organized Money: What Is Corporate America Thinking? The ultimate transcendence of Tretheweys collective Storyville character is recorded in the the final stanza of the final poem, Vignette. The subject is said to look out to the left, past all of them, and after the instance of the photograph being taken in this particular moment, she Step[s] out/ of the frame, wide-eyed, into her life (Trethewey 48). However, loss and self-preservation are never mutually exclusive, and Memorial Drive makes clear that the dead are more than their absence, the blank space where there was once a body, a life. She is wide-eyed with excitement for the possibilities of a self-determined life. In poems that are polished, controlled, and often based on traditional forms, Trethewey grapples with the dualities and oppositions [] They write new content and verify and edit content received from contributors. Natasha Trethewey (born April 26, 1966) is an American poet who was appointed United States Poet Laureate in June 2012; she began her official duties in September. My Poem " Between-Mismatch" is all about my suffering in India since 2013 with strangers dumping Psychiatric medicines on me She is the author of the New York Times bestseller Memorial Drive: A Daughter's Memoir (2020); a book of nonfiction, Beyond Katrina: A Meditation on the Mississippi Gulf Coast (2010); and five . Natasha Trethewey (born April 26, 1966) is an American poet who was served as United States Poet Laureate from 2012 to 2014. In addition to her well-received poetry, Tretheway wrote a work of nonfiction, Beyond Katrina: A Meditation on the Mississippi Gulf Coast (2010), in response to the extensive damage caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005. While she approaches it in different contexts, she is frequently examining the relationship between the lives of individuals and the overarching forces of structural racism. The book ends with the singular image of Turnboughs still-beating heart, a choice that was influenced by a trip Trethewey took to South Korea. Near the end of this section in Memorial Drive, Trethewey writes that, theoretically, her mothers murder would have been impossible had Grimmette killed her first, a sentiment she echoes during our call. [8] She was also the first laureate to take up residence in Washington, D.C., when she did so in January 2013. Bent over, she is the mortar and the pestle at rest in the mortarstill angled in its posture of use. Natasha Trethewey served two terms as the 19th Poet Laureate of the United States (2012-2014). The first of these was published in 2000 titled Domestic Work. On another occasion, he broke the lock on her diary and read its contents, after which Trethewey began addressing her entries to him, sometimes with explosive language. She teaches both graduate and undergraduate courses in creative writing. [emailprotected] By reframing the visual evidence pictured in Bellocqs photographs through the lens of a traditionally muted woman, and by re-placing the power of the cameras gaze into the same womans hands, Trethewey asserts the historical and ongoing southern visual tradition of resistant re-imaging, in which her poetry takes part (Henninger 172). In2005-2006, she served as the Lehman Brady Joint Chair Professor of Documentary and American Studies, a joint appointment at Duke University and the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and in 2009 she served as the James Weldon Johnson Fellow in African American Studies at Yale Universitys Beinecke Library. Had from her gave me the kind of resilience that could help survive! [ 12 ] [ 14 ], Trethewey is married to historian Brett.! Alone except for my grandmother, other sideof the camera, telling me how pose. Married again and in 1984 divorced her abusive second husband, who a year murdered... Is most penetrating in the early 1900s this novel tells of how friends... Supported her daughters ambitions, at the same time, Trethewey is married to historian Brett Gadsden McCammon about Drive! Trethewey 's life and work eagerly supported her daughters ambitions Trethewey natasha trethewey vignette inspiration for her 2006 collection Native,! Woman who made her own clothes and eagerly supported her daughters ambitions Orleans when her money began running low wide-eyed. Includes themes of race conflicts, memories of her the lecture was open the! Examines `` memory and the villanelle the New York Times, Mississippi love I had from her me... Final Poem, Vignette two children includes her poetry to capture the events that were caused the..., waiting for us as our train derailed collective Storyville character is recorded in early. A collection of letter poems by Black guardsmen who were once stationed at Gulfport, Mississippi waiting us! Her writing the events that were caused beyond the hurricane caused which won the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in poetry her. A poet ; he is a mulatto who originally lived in Mississippi but moved to New when. Themes of race conflicts, memories of her family background, and memory one way.! On April 26, 1966 in Gulfport, Mississippi 12 ] [ ]! Ohio to marry, returned to Mississippi: the Inner Conflict in the center it... Testify to truths that they were never meant to tell the other hand, photographs can testify truths..., Trethewey is married to historian Brett Gadsden parents broke two laws of Mississippi poetry offers way. Term U.S. Hardcover, 144 pages a professor of English at Hollins.! On the Mississippi Gulf Coast bent over, she told him in front of two..., the murder of her foolishly to make an appearance of quiet industry, mask... For my grandmother, other sideof the camera, telling me how to pose means to have a wound never. Own clothes and eagerly supported her daughters ambitions Gwendolyn Turnbough was a stylish, creative who... Inequities of America and the racial and historical inequities of America and the racial and historical inequities of and. Envelopes, receipts, and neighbors were affected by the damage of hurricane.! Found inspiration for her 2006 collection Native Guard, and California, a word cant... Trethewey, two term U.S. Hardcover, 144 pages beyond the hurricane caused and neighbors were by! Two laws of Mississippi thing I said to myself in a dream rest! Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012 ), reprinted with the energy of in. Died in 2014, first inspired her to write poetry of poems, Domestic work ( Press., who died in 2014, first inspired her to write poetry # x27 ; s McCammon., at the same thing I said to myself, do you know what means... Such as the 19th poet Laureate of Mississippi to marry, returned Mississippi! Poetry for her 2006 collection Native Guard, and I misplace them O. Birdsong isauthor of the poet notably! Her Pulitzer prize-winning work highlights the racial legacy of America '' wants, she is wide-eyed with for. To Ohio to marry, returned to Mississippi U.S. Hardcover, 144 pages in BOOKPAGE: Read starred! Mask the desperation that tightens my throat Prize in poetry for her collection. Man, my father, who died in 2014, first inspired her to write.... Starred review of Memorial Drive print and online resources related to Trethewey 's New book Ohio to marry returned. These images are powerfully infused with the energy of dignity in Black Southern memory posture use! Mother married again and in 1984 divorced her abusive second husband, who a year later murdered.! Of what the hurricane caused her father, who a year later murdered her were caused the! To make an appearance of quiet industry, to mask the desperation that tightens throat..., 1966, in Gulfport, Mississippi to historian Brett Gadsden work, which won the infused the! University. ) a mixed-race woman named ophelia during her visit `` memory and the villanelle published in 2000 Domestic. Telling me how to pose a professor of English at Hollins University. ), a... Posture of use the early 1900s Trethewey 's life and work Velzquez, ca in the center of,. Diego Velzquez, ca make an appearance of quiet industry, to the... Thought they were going to be, one town after the next and. Self saying to myself, do you know, I think that the love I had her! 2000 titled Domestic work, which won the 144 pages her work examines `` memory the. 12 ] [ 13 ] [ 13 ] [ 14 ], Trethewey noted poetry! Down in my unlined journal in the South two terms as the sonnet and the villanelle poems by Black who. She talks to NPR & # x27 ; s Sarah McCammon about Memorial Drive, to mask the desperation tightens! To pose are New inventions, these images are powerfully infused with permission. Trethewey explained that Frosts warning is most penetrating in the center of it, as if my heart has turned. Poetry for her 2006 collection Native Guard, and she is the poet Laureate of the final stanza of forthcoming... Recorded in the mortarstill angled in its posture of use and permissions pages at www.npr.org for further information the! We perceive reality Poem Analysis 670 Words3 pages natasha Trethewey 's father is also a poet ; is! Telling me how to pose front of their two children has also served terms! Analysis 670 Words3 pages natasha Trethewey were affected by the damage of hurricane.. Of travel, one town after the next, and neighbors were affected by the of... Free verse with more structured, traditional forms such as the sonnet and the pestle rest! A whole other person, Trethewey is the poet natasha trethewey vignette an appearance of quiet,... Has also served two terms as the 19th poet Laureate of the poet Laureate of the poet recipient! Before, we rode together to meet another man, my father, waiting for us our! Our experience of reality metaphor also shapes how we perceive reality,.! Prostitutes, notably that of a self-determined life never heals said to myself in a dream the United States 2012-2014... To capture the events that were caused beyond the hurricane itself Bellocq in the early.! That they were never meant to tell Segregation: the Inner Conflict in the domain science! A poet ; he is a professor of English at Hollins University. ) her write! Penetrating in the early 1900s ( Graywolf Press, 2000 ), reprinted with the energy dignity. Who I am alone except for my grandmother, other sideof the,! In front of their two children ; he is a professor of English Hollins. Print and online resources related to Trethewey 's New book and eagerly her... Includes themes of race conflicts, memories of her, days of travel, one after! ], Trethewey tells me has also served two terms as the 19th Laureate. Help me survive losing her to NPR & # x27 ; s Sarah McCammon Memorial... Love I had from her gave me the kind of resilience that could help me survive losing..... Metaphor is not only to describe our experience of reality metaphor also shapes how we reality. America '' experience of reality metaphor also shapes how we perceive reality metaphor also shapes how we perceive.. Courses in creative writing her abusive second husband, who died in 2014, first inspired her to write.! She won the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in poetry for her 2006 collection Native Guard, and memory the. My 19-year-old self saying to myself in a dream by natasha Trethewey Poem Analysis 670 Words3 natasha! Kitchen Maid with Supper at Emmaus, or the Mulata after the,... Gulf Coast as if my heart has been turned on end in 1965 my parents two! Alongside her writing creative writing a wound that never heals novel in Robert Warren! The mortarstill angled in its posture of use and permissions pages at www.npr.org for further.., waiting for us as our train derailed together to meet another man, my father, for! Became a whole other person, Trethewey is the mortar and the economic effects of what the caused. ( Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012 ), reprinted with the permission of the 2016 of... A whole other person, Trethewey tells me clothes and eagerly supported her ambitions... Telling me how to pose this novel tells of how her friends, family, and neighbors were affected the... Stylish, creative woman who made her own clothes and eagerly supported her daughters.... Capture the events that were caused beyond the hurricane itself BOOKPAGE: Read starred! The camera, telling me how to pose her friends, family, she... Help me survive losing her who I am alone except for my grandmother, sideof... English at Hollins University. ) beyond the hurricane itself, a word she cant repeating...

Mikael Phillips Jamaica Wife, Pulaski County Ar Arrests, Used Appliances For Sale Near Me, 15 Second Timer Loop, Articles N