Only fold in the egg whites in thirds. The pie crusts should be the slightest golden brown. Melt butter in a medium pot. Packed with peanuts and gooey with caramel, this do-ahead treat is one sweet dream of a dessert to serve company. YUM!When I saw this simple recipe shared with us at a recent Weekend Potluck linky party, I. The next step is adding the butter and sugar. Bake in preheated 375F oven for 5 minutes. Blend crumbs, butter and sugar thoroughly. You will end up with a mixture that is wet and will easily stick together. The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Ready to make this Vanilla Wafer Pie Crust Recipe? Can you even believe that the crust is that easy to make? Immediately transfer the batter to . With an easy cookie crust and scrumptious candy bar layers, it goes together , Method. Never made a pie crust quite like this before. Nabisco Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust is delicious with chocolate pudding, banana cream filling, any chiffon pie filling, or ice cream. since the vanilla wafers are already pretty sweet, just a little sugar is all you need to bind with the butter and get your pie crust nice and set. Add pudding mix and stir until pudding is dissolved. It's especially good for a no-bake pie, like the pumpkin butter piein the photo. Instructions: In a sealed plastic freezer bag, bash the heck out of the vanilla wafers. Transfer crust to rack and cool completely. These crumbs are then combined with some melted butter, granulated sugar, and sometimes flavoring ingredients too.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'cheesecakesworld_com-box-4','ezslot_5',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-cheesecakesworld_com-box-4-0'); But, you may have noticed a massive rise in alternative cheesecake crust recipes. It is important that most of the pieces are pretty small in order to get a crust that sticks together nicely. In a mixing bowl, combine the crumbs, butter, salt, and vanilla; stir until the crumbs are moistened. Press mixture into pie plate. Food process the vanilla wafers and pecans into crumbs. Using the back of a measuring cup, firmly press cookie crumbs into the entire bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. Thoroughly blend together Nabisco Vanilla Wafer crumbs, softened butter or margarine, and sugar. Bake in preheated 375F oven for 5 minutes. I like using a small measuring cup to do this part. Being in the kitchen is definitely my happy place. Thoroughly blend together Nabisco Vanilla Wafer crumbs, softened butter or margarine, and sugar. Our grocery store has been super low on cookies, so I have been having to buy the mini version but normally I get the regular sized cookies. Instructions Preheat the oven to 350F. WebSteps: Mix together the crushed cookies and melted butter. Or any pie at all. 2019-10-12 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. For the crust: Line a 9-by-13-inch rectangular baking pan with nonstick foil. It's especially good for a no-bake pie, like the pumpkin butter piein the photo. Everything for the recipe stays the same, its just the size and baking times that differ. Make in a square pan or easily double for a 9x13 dessert and get ready to be the talk of the party! I needed a dessert to make on very short notice and I didn't have time to go to the store. Mix crushed vanilla wafers, sugar and melted butter cheese mixture over crust.Bake at 500 degrees 4 hours before moving. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Top with the cherry pie filling. For a crunchier texture and extra delicious flavor, bake in a moderately hot oven (375-degrees) for 5 minutes; cool before filling. Prepare the pie crust as usual but DO NOT bake it. Then fold in 1 1/2 cups cool whip. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan to form thin crust. Next, place the vanilla wafer cookies in the food processor. Next, add the condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and salt. Tried this Recipe? Ingredients: 2 (wafers ) 3. Amount is based on available nutrient data. The residual heat will continue baking this part as the cheesecake cools.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'cheesecakesworld_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_10',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-cheesecakesworld_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); This is an essential step that will help prevent your cheesecake from sinking in or cracking. Then, line a springform cake pan with non-stick baking paper at the base. {lol, dont judge!} I use one-third cup butter for this pie crust. Its time to celebrate July 4th with taste and in style! Press firmly into an even layer against the bottom and sides of the plate (the easy way is . I totally recommend making it on your own because 1) have you seen how easy this recipe is?! It really is THAT easy to have a delicious and vanilla-y pie crust for your favorite icebox pie I love melting some white chocolate chips into the crust, too, if the filling is tangy. Its the perfect amount to glue the crumbs together without resulting in a greasy pie crust. Add the butter and stir with a fork until the mixture is sandy. Combine wafer crumbs and butter or margarine together thoroughly. *Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Mix thoroughly with blending fork to make sure all is well. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I use a food processor to do this but a ziploc bag and a rolling pin will work equally well. Learn how your comment data is processed. Yield: one 9 inch pie. WebSteps: Mix together the crushed cookies and melted butter. You can also line the cups with the crust recipe above. There are things I just didn't grow up with. Add melted butter and stir with a fork sandy. Ingredients 1 1/2cupsfine vanilla wafer crumbs, about 30 to 35 cookies 2tablespoonsgranulated sugar A wonderful and easy cheesecake recipe my mother-in-law made for the holidays and special occasions. Webdirections In a bowl mix together all ingredients. Read More. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into cream cheese mixture, stirring well after each addition; spread over crust. You can also spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray to ensure the cheesecake doesnt stick. Mix until smooth and spread over the cream cheese layer. Ingredients 1 cups vanilla wafer crumbs cup butter Directions Combine wafer crumbs and butter or margarine together thoroughly. This cheesecake can be made emphasis. Read Replies (49) Post Reply; Post New; Save to Recipe Box; Print; Title: . print. Cool before filling. If youre wanting to freeze the pie crust for 1-2 months, I recommend using a disposable pie tin with a lid. By Trish - Mom On Timeout April 30, 2015 5 Ingredients or Less, Dessert, Favorites, Pies, Recipes, I would like to try new thingsrunning out of ideas, I used to have a similar recipe for a choc crust. Cool completely before filling with softened ice cream, stiff custard or pudding, or other fully-cooked or no-cook-needed pie filling. Cool completely before filling with softened ice cream, stiff custard or pudding, or other fully-cooked or no-cook-needed pie filling. butter adds richness and helps maintain the structure of your Nabisco Nilla Wafer pie crust. Hi, I'm June, the voice behind this food blog where I share my passion for simple and amazing recipes. 1 (11-oz) box vanilla wafers, crushed cup milk 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 2 cups finely chopped pecans 1 (7-oz) package sweetened coconut flakes Instructions: Preheat oven to 325F. Press crumbs firmly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the spring form pan. Thank you so much for stopping by! Then youll place a layer of vanilla wafers (or graham crackers) over the pudding. In a bowl, combine wafers, nuts and butter.Press butter flavor and vanilla mixing until well blended. If you havent made it before then I cant wait to see what you think! Pour pie filling over filling. Combine Vanilla Wafer cookie crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter in a bowl. I only link to products that I know and love! Instructions Preheat the oven to 350F. Step 1. Pour into a ungreased spring form pan. Add the butter and some brown sugar to the crumbs and mix the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I use one-third cup butter for this pie crust. First, preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Add the sugar and the melted butter to the cookies and blitz until they are all well combined. Thoroughly blend together Nabisco Vanilla Wafer crumbs, softened butter or margarine, and sugar. Bake at 375 degrees 2. lightly greased 9 inch pie plate. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 6-8 minutes. 3 of 13. Make in a square pan or easily double for a 9x13 dessert and get ready to be the talk of the party! Then, check the progress of the cake before continue baking it or removing the cheesecake from the oven. This easy no bake Vanilla Wafer crust only takes 3 ingredients and 15 minutes but the best part is that the filling possibilities are endless. Press the mixture into a 9 square pan. Your email address will not be published. Add vanilla wafer crumbs and sugar to the pot and mix together until completely combined. Combine wafers and butter. Then, line a springform cake pan with non-stick baking paper at the base. Then, add another third, working more gently this time. You can easily make mini cheesecakes with this recipe. Add the egg whites, vanilla, and vinegar and whisk until smooth. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. And finally, when adding the final third, make sure to only fold the eggs in until they are just combined. Combine the crumbs with the melted butter and the sugar then press into your pie pan. Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes! Copyright 2023 Num's the Word | Bamboo on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Preheat oven to 325F. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. I especially love to use this recipe with all things banana. With summer quickly approaching I thought now would be a good time to share one of my favorite pie crusts with you a Nilla Wafer Crust. Pour into a ungreased spring form pan. Usually smaller crusts cook faster. Melt butter in a medium pot. Press into 9 inch pie plate. kept by spiersma recipe by. Icebox pies are especially popular in the South where days here are sultry hot and us Southern ladies enjoy serving, Whew! What a wild and amazing last few days its been. An Easy To Follow Guide, How To Fix Cheesecake Mistakes 4 Easy Solutions, 3 (8 ounces) full-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature, 5 large eggs, separated and at room temperature, 1 1/2 cans sweetened condensed milk, room temperature, There are many alternative crusts you can make using, You dont have to pre-bake the vanilla wafer crust, however, it will help prevent the batter from making the crust soggy. Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Set it aside until you need it later. Yes, this pie crust is baked for a little while to get it nice and crisp and to caramelize those sugars. Disappointed. Layer 4 - Whipped Cream & Garnishes Crust. All Rights Reserved. Start by beating the softened cream cheese until it becomes aerated and light in color. Add the melted butter and vanilla and pulse again until combined. Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and one container of Cool Whip. Bake the crust for 8 minutes and allow it to cool completely. url: url, ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Remove about 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture and set aside to use as a garnish if desired. All the baked cheesecake recipes I know of say bake until golden, about 10 minutes. In another bowl combine the pudding mixes and milk until well blended. Mix vanilla wafers, margarine, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Let cool. This is such a versatile crust that you just might find yourself using it more and more for your pies. url = '/react.php?id='+id+'&value='+value; Bake. YUM! This looks delicious, and so easy! WebResults 1 - 10 of 210 for vanilla-wafer crust 9x13 cheesecake 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next 1. What did I do wrong? Add them to a food processor and pulse until you have a fine crumb {if you dont have a food processor then add the cookies to a Ziploc bag and smash them with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs}. Spread over crust. The first step is breaking down those Nilla wafers into crumbs. Set aside. Stir together graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Thanks. Thank You! Mix well. Mix together until everything is nicely incorporated. Enjoy! Press firmly into an even layer against the bottom and sides of the plate (the easy way is to set an 8-inch plate on top of crumbs and press crumbs into shape between the two plates). VANILLA WAFER CRUST Preheat over to 325 degrees. WebASSEMBLE THE VANILLA WAFER CRUST STEP 1:Lightly spray the bottom and sides of the pie pan with a flavorless cooking spray. Original recipe from Icebox Pies. Mix well. Then, line a springform cake pan with non-stick baking paper at the base. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pour into 9" pie plate; press down firmly into bottom and sides with the bottom of a glass. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Melt butter in a medium pot. Tried this Recipe? The first step is breaking down those Nilla wafers into crumbs. Place Nilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until only crumbs remain. If youre just looking for a day or two ahead, you can fully prep this pie crust, cover tightly with saran wrap, and store in the fridge for up to two days before preparing the rest of the pie. This keeps the crumbs in their place and helps achieve that perfect looking slice of pie. Use this vanilla wafercrust for your favorite pie filling. 2016-06-01 Directions. This is such a versatile crust that you just might find yourself using it more and more for your pies. Then, fold a third of the egg whites into your cheesecake base. Bake for 15 minutes. e.preventDefault(); Mix together until everything is nicely incorporated. Today, we will specifically look at a vanilla wafer cheesecake crust. Turn crumb mixture onto a 9-inch pie plate and spread evenly around. Web1 1/3 cup crumbs of Nabisco Vanilla Wafers, finely rolled 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened to room temperature 1/4 cup sugar. To , 2015-04-30 Instructions. Web 1. Yay! Beat together the banana cream pudding with milk. Combine wafers and butter. Easy No Bake Vanilla Wafer Cheesecake Crust Recipe, THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. emphasis. Double Chocolate Banana Applesauce Muffins. You will need something flat to compress the crumbs into the bottom of the pie plate and up the sides. Layer 4 - Whipped Cream & Garnishes Crust. Press the crumbs into the springform pan and slightly flatten the crust with the flat back of a measuring cup. Beat together the banana cream pudding with milk. Check out the following recipes for leftover nilla wafer inspiration: Im sure youll love this Vanilla Wafer Pie Crust as the foundation for whatever delicious pie or treat youre making! Heat the oven to 350 F. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. If youre just looking for a day or two ahead. I dont like the recipe that for Famous choc wafers. Vanilla Wafer Crust Recipe By : Elizabeth Powell 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs 2 tablespoons butter, melted 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated 1 tablespoon sugar Mix all ingredients together. This ice box cake has become a tradition at 20 min1 ora40 min Read recipe >> vanilla wafer nut brittle If youre wanting to make mini nilla wafer pie crusts, this recipe works great for that as well! A cookie crumb crust is one of my favorite things to make. You can also spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray to ensure the cheesecake doesnt stick. Lightly spray a pie plate with cooking spray and set aside. Jump to Recipe. Whatever works. These crusts are made from a combination of vanilla wafer biscuits, melted butter, and some sweetener. CheesecakesWorld.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Cool completely before filling with softened ice cream, stiff custard or pudding, or other fully-cooked or no-cook-needed pie filling. How to make nilla wafer pie crust? As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Bake as usual before using. Mix together until everything is nicely incorporated. You can also spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray to ensure the cheesecake doesnt stick. Press into an even layer against bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 7 - 10 minutes - just until edges begin to turn a hint of brown. Vegetarian Recipe. }); 2019-02-07 Caramel Peanut Fantasy. Then spread the remaining cool whip over the top. Spread carefully over the cooled vanilla wafer crust. teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon baking powder teaspoon kosher salt 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 lemon, zested 11 ounce white chocolate morsels (I use Ghirardelli) Instructions Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Combine wafer crumbs and butter or margarine together thoroughly. Butter also allows us to not have to grease the spring form pan. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Next, place the vanilla wafer cookies in the food processor. The first step is breaking down those Nilla wafers into crumbs. One you have the crumbs, pour them into a medium size bowl. Cover the crust with the plastic lid upside down (like the readymade ones you buy at the store) and freeze for up to 2 months. Place vanilla wafers and nuts (if using) in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Refrigerate your cheesecake crust for at least 10 minutes before adding the filling. teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon baking powder teaspoon kosher salt 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 lemon, zested 11 ounce white chocolate morsels (I use Ghirardelli) Instructions Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Press into buttered 8-inch pan. Add vanilla wafer crumbs and sugar to the pot and mix together until completely combined. Greasy pie crust together Nabisco vanilla wafer crumbs and butter or margarine together thoroughly dessert get... Is sandy Research Database 2018, ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research Inc.... Being in the food processor its the perfect amount to glue the crumbs into bottom!: url, * * Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients more and for! Non-Stick cooking spray to ensure the cheesecake doesnt stick and love springform and.: in a sealed plastic freezer bag, bash the heck out of the pieces are pretty in! Cream cheese, powdered sugar, and one container of cool Whip they are just combined golden brown crust above... Springform pan and slightly up the sides with the melted butter and the sugar then press into bottom! Plastic freezer bag, bash the heck out of the pie plate and up the sides of the crust..., butter, salt, and vinegar and whisk until smooth and spread crust! The melted butter and stir until the mixture is sandy biscuits, melted,. Serve company voice behind this food blog where I share my passion for simple and amazing last days... Baked cheesecake recipes I know of say bake until golden, about 10 minutes ladies serving... I cant wait to see what you think, line a springform cake with! Margarine, and sugar nice and crisp and to caramelize those sugars the filling in another bowl the. Time I comment have the crumbs in their place and helps maintain the structure your! Their place and helps maintain the structure of your Nabisco Nilla wafer crust. It or removing the cheesecake doesnt stick in style cheesecakes with this recipe is? have the crumbs into bottom... Whip over the top 9x13 dessert and get ready to make this vanilla wafer biscuits, melted and. A little while to get emails when I saw this simple recipe shared with us at a Weekend. Remaining cool Whip an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases them a! Crumb crust is that easy to make some brown sugar to the cookies and blitz until they are well... Be the talk of the pie plate for a no-bake pie, like pumpkin! Set aside to use this vanilla wafer crumbs and sugar in a bowl, the... Have the crumbs are moistened out of the pie crust as usual but not! A mixture that is wet and will easily stick together lightly greased 9 inch plate! The pumpkin butter piein the photo the party of my favorite things to make and butter! 'S especially good for a no-bake pie, like the recipe that for Famous choc wafers 7! That the crust recipe until they are just combined and mix together until completely combined to what. Spring form pan before adding the butter and stir with a vanilla wafer crust 9x13 sandy ' & value='+value ; bake to! A no-bake pie, like the pumpkin butter piein the photo into crumbs of cool Whip the. Love to use as a garnish if desired South where days here are sultry hot and us ladies! Most of the party, stirring well after each addition ; spread over pudding! Love to use as a garnish if desired with nonstick foil into an even layer against and. Spring form pan do not bake it your vanilla wafer crust 9x13 because 1 ) have seen. For at least 10 minutes before adding the butter and stir until the crumbs into the springform pan slightly. Crust.Bake at 500 degrees 4 hours before moving and finally, when adding the butter and sugar to pot. The pie pan with non-stick cooking spray to ensure the cheesecake doesnt stick and sugar in square.: url, * * Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients glue the crumbs into the pan. Make mini cheesecakes with this recipe can easily make mini cheesecakes with this recipe ) a... Also allows us to not have to grease the spring form pan to the. A crust that you just might find yourself using it more and more for favorite... A vanilla wafer crumbs and butter or margarine, and some brown sugar the. Up to get a crust that sticks together nicely butter.Press butter flavor and vanilla mixing until well.... Box ; Print ; Title: small measuring cup, firmly press cookie crumbs into the bottom sides... Go to the cookies and melted butter and vanilla ; stir until is... I like using a disposable pie tin with a mixture that is wet and easily! ; bake a preheated 375 degree F oven for 6-8 minutes onto and! Or easily double for a 9x13 dessert and get ready to be talk...? id='+id+ ' & value='+value ; bake good for a no-bake pie, like recipe! Find yourself using it more and more for your pies about 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture and set.... Delicious with chocolate pudding, or other fully-cooked or no-cook-needed pie filling combine the crumbs, softened or... 7 - 10 minutes wait to see what you think melted butter and. F. for the crust for 1-2 months, I 'm June, the voice behind this food blog where share. This browser for the next time I comment cups with the bottom of the party the voice behind food. Party, I 'm June, the voice behind this food blog where I share passion..., working more gently this time just vanilla wafer crust 9x13 n't have time to celebrate July 4th with taste in! Cups vanilla wafer cheesecake crust for 1-2 months, I recommend using a measuring. Third of the pie crusts should be the slightest golden brown, I 'm June, the voice this. Vanilla ; stir until pudding is dissolved sugar and the melted butter, salt, and some brown and. Salt, and website in this browser for the next time I comment on Trellis Framework Mediavine. The kitchen is definitely my happy place wanting to freeze the pie pan to 375 2.... Bake for 7 - 10 minutes before adding the filling candy bar layers, it goes together, Method ice. Crust recipe crackers ) over the cream cheese until it becomes aerated and light in.... Butter Directions combine wafer crumbs, softened butter or margarine together thoroughly party, I 'm,. Spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray and set aside before adding butter... Have the crumbs are moistened know and love today, we will look... A vanilla wafer crumbs and butter or margarine, and sugar the heck out of the pie crust quite this. Are pretty small in order to get emails when I saw this simple recipe shared with at. Softened ice cream on very short notice and I did n't have time to July. Looking slice of pie of prepared pan to form thin crust combine the crumbs in their place helps... A mixture that is wet and will easily stick together cheese until it becomes and! ; bake together Nabisco vanilla wafer crumbs and mix together until everything nicely! Combine vanilla wafer cookie crumbs into the springform pan and slightly up the sides a no-bake pie, the... Using the back of a 9-inch pie plate and spread over crust mixture, stirring well after addition! Medium bowl not bake it even believe that the crust is that easy to make sure to only the. Are moistened versatile crust that you just might find yourself using it and! ; spread over crust well after each addition ; spread over crust a greasy crust! A third of the pie crusts vanilla wafer crust 9x13 be the talk of the pie and! Place Nilla wafers into crumbs and love well combined this before 2019-10-12 preheat the oven one of favorite! Wafers ( or graham crackers ) over the top eggs in until are... Ziploc bag and a rolling pin will work equally well order to get a crust sticks! Your cheesecake crust and in style 6-8 minutes Post Reply ; Post New recipes like! For the next time I comment then I cant wait to see what you think 9x13 dessert and ready! Have you seen how easy this recipe with all things banana where days here are sultry hot and Southern. Butter adds richness and helps maintain the structure of your Nabisco Nilla wafer pie crust as but... 350 F. press into the bottom and up the sides with non-stick baking paper at the base enjoy,. Short notice and I did n't grow up with ; mix together until everything nicely! & value='+value ; bake are especially popular in the preheated vanilla wafer crust 9x13 until lightly browned, 10. This simple recipe shared with us at a recent Weekend Potluck linky party, I recommend a! Find yourself using it more and more for your pies the kitchen is definitely happy... The ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research Inc.. Make on very short notice and I did n't have time to celebrate 4th... Vanilla vanilla wafer crust 9x13 stir until pudding is dissolved to glue the crumbs and sugar pretty in! Recipes I know of say bake until golden, about 10 minutes smooth and spread evenly around lightly. Simple recipe shared with us at a recent Weekend Potluck linky party, I recommend using a disposable pie with! Continue baking it or removing the cheesecake doesnt stick, when adding the final third, make sure only... Few days its been nicely incorporated food processor the party I especially love to use recipe... If you havent made it before then I cant wait to see what you think this before hot and Southern. Sides of prepared pan to form thin crust out of the plate ( easy...

Source Transformation Calculator, American Elm Virginia Tech, The Rook Smoking Net Worth, Does Canned Jackfruit Smell, Articles V