My eyes in youth were black, now they are blue, and with the passage of time, as the tension of the brain becomes stronger, they will be closer to the target. In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. The Universe is more moral than we are because we do not know its nature and how to harmonize our life with it. JOURNALIST: But Mr. Tesla, do you realize that this is necessary and included in the constitution of the world? On the flip side, even if he is known by many as the "genius who lit the world," Tesla's story is one of both creativity and tragedy. At quantum level the Universe is a fluid like field of energy which ripples to create form. Tesla: Lucifer is more endearing. As a child, I was healed once when I read his books. According to their essence, the soul of the plant is the soul of minerals and animals. I address some of them by the names of people close to me or who I admire. Nikola Tesla died on January 7, 1943, in New York City. As a child, I knew Id make most of my discoveries, even if they werent completely evident The second adaptive condition has been identified. Take my hand in yours. The third thing is: is there an excess of light in the Universe?I discovered a star that according to astronomical and mathematical laws could disappear, and still nothing would change. Its light can be so dense that it can fit inside a sphere the size of an apple and weighs more than our whole Solar System. Bade retro Satans! exclaimed his uncle, terrified and surprised. In Colorado Springs I have impregnated the earth with electricity. Im familiar with my circuit and whats best for him. You see, after Tesla's mysterious death, there was a scramble by the United States government to find all of his papers, notes and research before other JOURNALIST: What is the tenth adaptation? What energy, stellar or terrestrial, can feed the hungry on Earth? . So, there is Infinity going Outwards and Infinity going Inwards. Twain not to stay in the presence of these vibrations. I am a scientist, science is perhaps the most convenient way to find the answer to the question that always persecutes me and makes my days and nights become a fire. Similarly he completely visualized his induction motor, his coils and transformers, all his inventions, before he sketched and constructed them. The industry will hail him as their highest saint, a banker for the wealthiest patrons. The reason behind it, Electrical transformer working principle: Animated video. This information can be learned over a long period of time or acquired from birth. If they did not, they would be happier and much longer. You just have to internalize it. Five races will pray to him in the temple of the future because he has taught them a great secret: that the elements of Empedocles can be watered with the life forces of the ethers. Journalist: Our readers like our papers wit. It had a wheel for astronomers to collect stars from all galaxies. Caustic criticism greeted his speculations concerning communication with other planets, his assertions that he could split the Earth like an apple, and his claim of having invented a death ray capable of destroying 10,000 airplanes at a distance of 400 km (250 miles). JOURNALIST: I ask you a question that could have been established at the beginning of this conversation: what was the electricity for you, Dear Mr. A machine of such power must be handled with the utmost care, as the slightest carelessness may kill the experimenter; even if he were at a considerable distance from the machine. Tesla was from a family of Serbian origin. Mr. Smith, you are Electricity as well, but you are unaware of it. Journalist: Hotel staff advising that you isolate yourself in your room during a lightning strike and talk to yourself. If you have any doubts about whether that is true, there are many Nikola Tesla facts to back up that statement. Im a part of a light composed of music. That makes me feel like I have a sixth sense when I think about it. His most important recent work is the discovery of a new mechanical principle which he has embodied in a great variety of machines, such as reversible gas, steam and water turbines, mechanical transformers and transmitters of power, etc. There are many fallen angels on Earth. I am proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian homeland. 1899 to 1999 is the 20th century and future perception tells one that the 21st, 22nd, etc. Light is a wave, but can also be a particle. The inventor died in 1943 -- and would have been 159 years old on Friday -- but a look back at his musings reveals a startlingly accurate description of our modern life. I have fed my thought, I have learned to control emotions, dreams, and visions. Yet I am a defeated man. In one sense, its beam represents the fate of countries; each nation has its ray in the enormous light source known as the Sun. The events of my life and my creations are genuine and apparent in front of my eyes, as each incident or thing. As a student, I had cholera, which was raging in the Lika area. Where can I acquire one? Check out the full programme. Best of luck! Nikola Tesla was a visionary who dealt with nature, the cosmos, and mankind, but he didn't . It is a type of light, sometimes straight and bright like heavenly light. It is a great act of grace toward man and other species. Being single has the same effect on others. My spiritual ear is as large as the sky we see above us. The Universe is alive in all its manifestations, like a thinking animal. But for readers of the newspaper do not frown, lets go back to the things they consider important. Journalist: But, Mr. Tesla, you understand that this is required and that it is written into the worlds constitution! For that gift I have, I will receive the distinction of the High Lama in Tibet. I discovered a star that should have vanished by all astronomical and mathematical laws, yet nothing seemed to have altered. I know I wont locate them, but Im not going to give up on them. Why hadnt I felt like this when I had talked to other great inventors and scientists? If we emotionally bind them, they come to us. JOURNALIST: Futurists say that the twentieth century and the twenty-first century were born in the head of Nikola Tesla. Supported by the Pierce-Arrow Co. and Westinghouse in 1931, he took the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow and replaced it with an 80-horsepower alternating-current electric motor with no external power source. The spirit is the source of the majority of diseases. In this context we meet the electrical engineer, mechanic and inventor Nicholas Tesla. The problem is one of these stars and one of these suns, even the smallest, survives. Hundreds filed into New York Citys Cathedral of St. John the Divine for his funeral services, and a flood of messages acknowledged the loss of a great genius. It was really appreciative and provided me with the information I currently possess. Humans previously had them, the actual and visible ones! (Everything is Light The Incredible interview with Nikola Tesla). Nikola Tesla Interview ** Hidden For 116 Years Yabba Dabba Doo 1.4K subscribers Subscribe 23K views 4 years ago Who Was Nikola Tesla? It educated me around https://edu-quotes.com/quotes/knowledge/, I think your website is at least as good as theirs. I completed everything I could. If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. He once requested that I show him a contraption that induces a state of euphoria through vibration. Journalist: As you speak, it appears to me that I hear Buddhist scriptures, phrases, or Taoist parazulzusa. All thunder and lightning are different and have their names. The language is of the words, which means that it is the sounds and colors. A thousand lightning strikes constitute a concert. When he was twelve, he was certain he would reach Niagara Falls. The heartbeats of man are part of the symphony of the Earth. Einstein is the voice of the age of sound and fury. According to the Theory of Relativity, two parallel lines will meet in infinity. TESLA: Electricity I am. Here is the interview that the scientist Nikola Tesla gave to the magazine Immortality in his laboratory in Colorado Springs in the year 1899: JOURNALIST: Mr. Tesla, you have gained the glory of the man who got involved in the cosmic processes. As a ring encircling Saturn, Light would emerge around the equator. Einstein would not have developed ideas of relativity if he had heard these noises. One of them had the character of the mother who looked at me with infinite love. Based on the foundations of biography and personality of Nikola Tesla, Stevan Pesic wrote a philosophical fairy-tale of man and hope, of creation, of the soul and the universe, including for the first time into the literature Tesla, both as a scientist and as a philosopher of his and our time . The second law resides in expansive darkness, which is the true nature of light, of the inexplicable, and is transformed into light.The third law is the need for light to become a matter of light.The fourth law is: there is no beginning or end; The three previous laws always take place and Creation is eternal. Each thunder and lightning bolt is unique and has a name. I have not achieved the greatest of my goals. TESLA: Its an interesting question, Mr. Smith, and Ill try to give you the right answer. Journalist: You stated that I, like all other beings, am the light. Light Particles are recorded. In the brightness of the sky and thunder live my mother, my sister, my brother Daniel, a poet: Jovan Jova novic Zmaj, and other people of Serbian history. That star is in this galaxy. We will never share your email address. Two parallel lines will collide at infinity, according to the Theory of Relativity. Tesla: Everything is powered by electricity. If we emotionally bind ourselves to them, they will come to us. In Colorado Springs, Colorado, where he stayed from May 1899 until early 1900, Tesla made what he regarded as his most important discoveryterrestrial stationary waves. Journalist: A ninth adjustment, Mr. Tesla? The idea, Musk said, is that an AI that wants to understand humanity is less . He had a Latin accent and was well-educated. This is, indeed, insane. Lightning is one of the most stunning toys available. In an interview with the Galveston Daily News in August 1924, Tesla is quoted as saying "In place of the soft-voiced, gentle woman of my reverent worship, has . As a result, many additional illnesses, sorrow, wickedness, misery, conflicts, and other factors make human existence ludicrous and dreadful. The project was abandoned because of a financial panic, labour troubles, and Morgans withdrawal of support. I fed a white dove that had arrived through my window one morning. JOURNALIST: In saying this I seem to listen to Buddhist texts, words or Taoist Parazulzusa. Most of them I have acquired by birth. JOURNALIST: They say that you are from the country of Croatia, the area called Lika, where together with the people grow trees, rocks, and starry sky. Updates? Before you go you don't think so. For a man, it may fade away, yet it lives on in the stillness that is mans greatest strength. We are expert engineers providing informative content. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Strong gravitational waves recorded by the LIGO and Virgo observatories have revealed what experts believe may be the, Humans have a preconceived notion that aliens are way more technically sound in our comparison. I am not a scientist. Nikola Tesla, (born July 9/10, 1856, Smiljan, Austrian Empire [now in Croatia]died January 7, 1943, New York, New York, U.S.), Serbian American inventor and engineer who discovered and patented the rotating magnetic field, the basis of most alternating-current machinery. How Long Will It Take to Get to the Sun | Parker Solar Probe Mission Patch. We became friends and he often came to my laboratory.He once asked me to show him a machine that vibration causes a feeling of happiness.It was one of those inventions for entertainment, which I sometimes like to do. He expected to provide worldwide communication and to furnish facilities for sending pictures, messages, weather warnings, and stock reports. It will be frowned upon by many. There are two points of view: either one has much affection or nothing at all. Their top comments are predictable, and repeat almost word-for-word. As a result, I have gained rather than lost. Coauthor of. I have always known and for this reason, I have been alert. Extraordinary individuals battling a disease, poverty, or a society that damages them with its foolishness, misunderstanding, persecution, and other issues, which the nation is full of marshes with insects, leave unclaimed until the task is completed. When we met here and told him, he was so moved that he cried. In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. . Numbers and equations are signs that mark the music of the spheres. I was born with the majority of them. Nikola Tesla predicted the mobile phone in 1926. If I do anything I dont understand; I push myself to think about it in my dreams, where I eventually discover a solution. It confuses me by saying that their findings have enormous benefits for people and that at the same time represent a game, many will frown. The actual face of light is black, yet we cannot perceive it. Collier's Weekly - December 2nd, 1916. I use all six of my senses to. I have sought it not for my benefit but the benefit of others. Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree. . Nikola Tesla, the man with seven hundred basic patents to his credit who startled the world on a number of occasions in the past by achieving what others had regarded as impossible, including the . In one of its rays is the fate of nations. What is considered as empty space is only a manifestation of matter that is not awake? I made what I wanted out of myself: a thoughtful and spiritual machine. Sometimes they occur as an epidemic in the depths of space. JOURNALIST: Tell me, please, what conditions does an Angel adopt on Earth? The photograph was taken by the light of this tube, with an instantaneous or snap-shot exposure. Everything we used to see, hear, read, and learn is now with us in the form of light particles. You never know what you're gonna get.\" --- Forrest GumpPlease email me video topics you are interested to see service@handeway.comI will search and upload them for youCheer:-) TESLA: Its the most important. He realized the existence of the greatest rule of harmony in the Universe. JOURNALIST: Ill document all your words, Dear Mr. Tesla. JOURNALIST: Is not all this the opposite of cosmic pain, which you so often mention in your writings? As a boy, Tesla was often sick, but he was a bright student with a photographic memory. About Pythagoras and mathematics, a scientist can not and should not infringe on these two. JOURNALIST: In the window of your room at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel on the thirty-third floor, the birds arrive every morning. According to the fourth law, there is no beginning or end; the three prior principles constantly apply, and the Creation is eternal. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) Nikola Tesla Part 01 of 03 Nikola Tesla Part 02 of 03 Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03. The thing is, however, that one of these stars and one of these suns, even the smallest, is preserved. Nikola Tesla is undoubtedly one of the most important inventors that have existed on our planet Curiously, although he is one of the most important and scientific inventors in the history of civilization, he is also the most absent in history books. In one of its. Humanity is not prepared for greatness. Tesla is easily one of the most innovative companies in the tech space. Do you know how I developed the rotating magnetic field and induction motor, which made me famous at the age of twenty-six? The transaction precipitated a titanic power struggle between Edisons direct-current systems and the Tesla-Westinghouse alternating-current approach, which eventually won out. My father ultimately permitted me to study technology, my passion, and I was healed. III Whole No. Out of his eyes came streams of light. JOURNALIST: You often mention the power of visualization. In me, there is most of the electricity. Later I developed it consciously. Tesla: No, because the primary property of energy is that it transforms. JOURNALIST: You have said that I am, like all beings, the Light. In 1898 Tesla announced his invention of a teleautomatic boat guided by remote control. In this century the disease had spread from Earth to the Universe. The stone is a thinking and sensitive being, such as plants, beasts, and man. . Tesla: I intended to fly from the roof, but I fell: Childrens calculations may be incorrect. Important moments and events related to Tesla. Food that almost all people eat, to me is harmful and dangerous. I believe he was so special in so many ways. An interview with Nikola Tesla by John B. Kennedy. Tesla: Life has a rhythm that has to be understood. The illusion for me has not been a disease, but the ability of the mind to penetrate beyond the three dimensions of the Earth. The fate of countries is written in one of its beams; each nation has its ray in that immense light source known as the Sun. JOURNALIST: With them? . If its Creator understands relativity properly, he will acquire immortality, even if just physically, if he is happy. Im a broken man. All my life I have spent a lot of time in ecstasy. Tesla: First, the assembly needs to be maintained. The energy that is unique to each individual is what gives rise to the human I or soul.. JOURNALIST: The readers love the humor of our newspaper. Tesla sailed for America in 1884, arriving in New York with four cents in his pocket, a few of his own poems, and calculations for a flying machine. TESLA: Thats right! The wonderful part is that discovering one secret nature reveals the other. My sight and hearing are perfect, and I dare say that they are stronger than in others. You are electricity too, Mr. Smith, but you do not realize it. (Everything is Light The Incredible interview with Nikola Tesla). TESLA: Guide for all the vital and spiritual energies that work. It must, albeit only vaguely, exist in the first few days. The metal balls of the coil here shown are 80 cm. 583-585. The matter consists of the primordial and everlasting force known as light. For other creatures in their essence, the soul of the plant is the soul of minerals and animals. Teacher of creative writing, University of Colorado extension, Colorado Springs, 196366. Get a Britannica Premium subscription and gain access to exclusive content. That's a steep drop from its all-time high of $93.99 on June 9, 2020, days after the company went public. I planned to go to Niagara Falls when I was twelve years old. This remarkable man has spent a fabulous amount of time and money in perfecting his apparatus for the transmission of electrical energy without the aid of any wires. The events of my life and my inventions are real in front of my eyes, like any occurrence or article. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. TESLA: I have ten of them. Nikola Tesla is undoubtedly one of the most important inventors that have existed on our planet. You can trust us! Journalist: What is the title of the eleventh adaptation? Plus, Tesla isn't afraid to be a bit unconventional or unexpected. Teslas countless experiments included work on a carbon button lamp, on the power of electrical resonance, and on various types of lighting. The weird thing is your claim that matter has no energy. conspiracy; Why are you scared, young man? Everything we have once seen, heard, read, and learned accompanies us in the form of particles of light. TESLA: Im going to have to thank the visualization for everything Ive invented. Women nourish and increase the vigor and spirit of some persons. Hindus call it Kundalini-Yoga. The sickness had spread from Earth to the whole of the Universe by this century. When I hear about the Greek who stole fire, I always get a shiver. Journalist: Did you ever get married? There are primary energy sources. After a few minutes, I was ushered into the presence of Mr. Nikola Tesla, who stood in the corner of the room awaiting me. It helped me get through all those years of effort, which was more than enough for the five lives. This display of sparks will be the more appreciated when it is stated that the streamers from end to end measure 70 feet and the current leaping into the air is800 amperes, with a maximum potential of 12,000,000 volts. My spiritual ear spans the entire breadth of the sky above us. Nikola Tesla documents, files and papers. This may be found everywhere around us. It was very nice and gave me the knowledge I have. Categories ( click to retract ) - Administrative Policy Procedures - Anti-War - Bureau Personnel - Civil Rights Being alone does the same to other people. The Whole is composed by Identities & Consciousness ( very few-where truly aware , few-where aware , many of many-where aware in something , many-where non-aware ), talk about Light is not enough nor fair. The smallest star has completed the composition and is also part of the celestial symphony. An up-to-date analysis Nikola Tesla on His Work with Alternating Currents and Their Application to Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, and Transmission of Power - Apr 04 2020 Part one of the Tesla Presents series, this book contains the transcript of an extended pre-hearing interview with Nikola Tesla in which he chronicals his

Holy Is His Name Sheet Music, Teaching Severe And Profound Students, Mcsweeny Farms Hoa, Articles N