From the entry-level Redhawk SE to the powerful Super C Seneca, you are sure to find a motorhome that fits your needs. Jayco's Greyhawk, with its versatile Class C floorplans and optional Modern Farmhouse dcor, gives you both the space and style you need to hit the road in comfort. We had a list of 45 items that needed attention. Jayco RV 2023 Shows and Events for Motorized Units. Find the resources you need. Sell all your unwanted RV goodies or find that special part here (used only please). You must log in or register to reply here. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Bought a Thor super c in 2014 ( 2015 model) 23 issues 8 days from purchase & it takes 3 months to get it back into the shop, hydraulic line installed incorrectly, hole in battery & other one dead..( huge acid & fluid leak on brand new driveways) burned out ceiling fans, refrigerator fell out of hole 5 times, poorly designed Windows Windows replaced( still opening on road) Now on the way to Elkhart Indiana factory as slide is stuck in hole since 2 nd stop on trip that began in June,,,,, Thor has approved 4 days to fix & countless other issue will probably not be addressed in that time limit. New posts Latest activity. JayCommand Generator and A/C remote start, norcold n8xrt RV fridge not cool in the bottom. Jan 17, 2023; CDub; However, one of our top picks from this year is the Accolade 37K. The first 6 months I owned it, it was in the shop for 3 months. I spoke to Winnebago and sent the several complaint letters, to no avail. Hitches, hitching, tire topics and towing concerns. Easily filter, compare, build and price all of our unique floorplansfrom bunkhouse models to couples coaches. 26' 8" - 32' 6", Starting at $168,668 Sleeps up to 7 Length Search by Tag. Go ahead and bring another traveler or some extra gear. Jayco Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels and Tow vehicles and all Towables for sale and wanted. We signed the papers in January but would not take delivery until they fixed some items which took them to March. Cooking gear, recipes and food topics. Heres is a url that you can visit. Clyde, OH 43410. Models include Precept and Alante. My big issue is getting their authorized Service Centers to Service the unit. Ford Chassis - 22,000-pound GCWR. 78,724. They have an RV lot there where you can stay in your coach at night and they take it in the morning back into the factory to work on. This is an independent, unofficial site. Phone: 574-825-5861. I looked on Jayco's web site and all i could find was Ford chassis. Models include Precept and Alante. We had good service with our dealer and enjoyed the C. Two years later we went to a RV show and the rest is history, we bought the Thor Hurricane 27K Class A. Savary Phil Powell River, BC . Yes, most Class C motorhomes can safely tow thousands of pounds. To Thor's credit they did fix everything and promised to reimburse us for gas and tolls to drive it home. The DH wanted a Jayco Class C that she could drive. Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved. A Jayco subsidiary, Starcraft builds a wide range of campers and 5th wheels. Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved. Power windows and door locks. They were disappointed because they know Thor's reputation and they own a gorgeous 2014 Entegra Anthem 43 footer. 903 S. Main Street,Middlebury, IN 46540Phone: 574-825-5861. They are pretty much out of the large class C chassis market now. . Byron. Neither one has payed a cent, nor will they ever do what they promised, We lost $35,000 however were happy we now have a new Winnebago. Support and information for your next adventure, Blogs, news and more to keep you in the know. 34' 3" - 37' 4", Starting at $151,043 Sleeps up to 7 Length RV reviewed 2022 Entegra Coach Odyssey 27U. Have questions about your Jayco RV or looking for service? There was a large gap beneath the dinette where the floor met the wall, the shower pan is missing a support beneath it which made a quarter of the shower dangerously soft to stand on, a brake\tail light assembly did not function, handle ripped off of bunk over cab mattress, heat duct work was not connected to furnace, and continuous rubber roof has folds in it just to name the bigger issues. Send a certified letter, return receipt requested, you will need those receipts if legal action is warrantied. West Palm Beach, FL. 26' 8" - 32' 6", 903 S. Main Street,Middlebury, IN 46540Phone: 574-825-5861. Their 2022 catalog is fantastic and every model is worth discussing. Even in my case I triedtoget Camping World (where I Purchased from) to work my problemstwice with very negative results. There is power in social media to get things resolved and I have already written a few forums and posted on Twitter and Facebook. Today 04:53 AM. This is an independent, unofficial site. Small footprint - Big fun! hitch with 750 lb. embeleco. Toy Haulers such as Jay Flight Octane, Talon, and Seismic. Jayco Class B Motorhomes. Forums. We purchased in June a new 2014 THOR CHATEAU 24 C CLASS C from REGISTER CHEV, BROOKSVILLE FL. Member rallies and get-togethers. Jayco Class C motorhomes section. Ultimately, the dealer found out from Winnebago that my issue was caused by a part that should have been replaced prior to shipping my unit from the factory, but that never occurred. Open Roads Forum > Class C Motorhomes > Class C > Jayco Redhawk..are they worth it? 25' 2" - 25' 2", Starting at $304,125 Sleeps up to 5 Length My big issue is getting their authorized Service Centers to Service the unit. Nice rig too. I was beginning to feel like the Lone Ranger out here. So we incurred $200 of expenses,for lodging. Support and information for your next adventure, Blogs, news and more to keep you in the know. MistyB. 04-15-2023 07:14 PM by JVWest. Was it by phone, email or instant message? The dealer tried but it was always, we have to get authorization and order parts and I refused to let them keep my coach while they waited. Red oil leaking from under motorhome any ideas? If you have difficulty registering an account, logging in or need other account-related assistance, send us a message and well get back to you shortly. Huffypuff is correct, seems that the dealer is also frustrated. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Winterisation, routine and seasonal maintenance and repair topics. Reading the Jayco Redhawk Warning. Home. 2023 Jay Feather. 12V chassis battery. The replacement was new valve body and computer and that fixed the transmission. Real nice rig! We engineer each motorhome with several specific enhancements for a powerful blend of precise handling and renowned stability on the road. Fifth Wheel such as Eagle HT, Eagle, North Point, and Pinnacle. JRIDE PLUS: Computer-balanced driveshaft, Koni FSD shocks, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar, standard front stabilizer bar, Hellwig helper springs, rubber isolation mounts, Sony infotainment center with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. Product Review: Chemical Guys Total Extract Tire & Driving To Alaska? The dealer and the manufacture knew all along what was wrong with the transmission but tried to stick me with it because it was costly to fix it right. Jayco Class C Motorhomes - If you own a Jayco Motorhome this is your forum. Our experts regularly share videos, articles and other resource to help Jayco owners keep their units in tip-top shape and make the most of the adventure. In this video we replace our couch i. Members: 66,630, The Best State Park Campgrounds For RVers. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in. Super C's are built on a heavier chassis and offer many of features of a Class A, in a more compact package. Is Your RV Battery Leaking? So really, nothing has changed very much. My issues included interior walls coming undone, generator not working correctly (not Winnebago issue), slide out failure, interior window treatments coming apart, furnace ducting not hooked up correctly, and miscellaneous other plumbing issues. 2023 Jay Feather Micro. Location. Also, having the couch across from the dinette creates a great conversation area. Sponsored By: Jayco . Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved. How much insulation on a Rocky Mountain Edition TT. A follow-up has gone unanswered and the dealer told us last week they are having issues with getting Jayco to tell them how to install the missing support beneath the shower. The Better Business Bureau was able to help us get our money back and they got their motor home back. 7,500 lb. Tag: Search in Forum (s) Search All Open Forums Search Subscribed Forums Welcome To Jayco Owners Forums Forum Admin and Announcements Welcome Mat COVID-19 Discussion Zone Trailers, 5th Wheels, and Motorhomes General Jayco RV Chat Jayco Class C Motorhomes Jayco Super C Motorhomes . Welcome to the Forum! We finally took delivery on March 24, had it a week and it went back. 2. 7. 25' 2" - 30' 3", Starting at $151,043 Sleeps up to 7 Length Fresh Water Capacity: 72 gallons. tdmanl1, April 20, 2014 in Type C Motorhomes. We purchased a new 2016 Redhawk 29XK October 2015. The added size and power also allows for some of the highest towing capacities in the motorhome world. All of our contact with Jayco thus far has been in writing. MistyB; Aug 22, 2021; Replies 0 Views 732. I am not holding my breath though. However the most frustrating and maddening issue was a consistent drain on the engine battery. Ford E-450 chassis. Yes, most Class C motorhomes can safely tow thousands of pounds. View 135 Units Available Email Dealer Visit Website. Heres What To D RV SewerWeights: Do You Really Need Them? Post some pics of your Jayco Trailer Here. Forum statistics. We purchased new as we have driven ROUNDTRIP Fl. And this is where the adventure truly started. You are using an out of date browser. We are ready to contact our state Attorney General concerning these issues because it seems as if Jayco is in no way willing to own up to their mistakes and provide us with a level of service that is owed to us. You have already started the worst thing a Dealer and/or a Manufacturer can have "Bad Publicity". Thanks for the reply. I doubt it. Threads: 93,196, Jayco Greyhawk 31ds. Schwintek slide-out system bulletin: Typ- srp, #22-044, Super C threads being moved out of Class C forum. If you prefer a Jayco Pop Up, this is your forum. Class C Loft Mattress Protector, Sheets, and Bedding, Water Filter Location - 2023 Greyhawk 30z, Girard GSWH-2 3rd generation tankless water heater. . The detergent will fight the odor while the softener won't let the waste to stick onto the waste tank's wall. 4.8. An RVs front cap bears a lot of the brunt of the road. Easily filter, compare, build and price all of our unique floorplansfrom bunkhouse models to couples coaches. Jayco Class A motorhomes such as Alante, Precept, Precept Prestige, and Embark. Discuss updates, modifications, rebuilds and upgrades to your Jayco. For our convenience to make our life easier. Our library of downloadable owners manuals goes back several years. I tell everyone to do their research read forums ask questions & then think twice before they purchase a Thor as we have several Rv friends w Thor & not a one with a good experience . Entegra Accolade 37K. SUV thats mountain capable tow option for 5500lb 31ft camper? Every sidewall, rear wall and slide room wall is bonded together for a minimum of 16 minutes under 144 tons of pressure to create the lightest, yet strongest, construction available in the RV industry. All our checklists are freely available online! (Updated 2022) This page contains our complete list of RV ownership checklists. Starting at $127,718 Sleeps up to 5 Length You are using an out of date browser. Keep all records of correspondence and explore all your options. Middlebury, in 46540Phone: 574-825-5861 had a list of RV ownership checklists builds a range., news and more to keep you in the motorhome World, to no avail issue was a consistent on! This is your forum triedtoget Camping World ( where I purchased from to. Us for gas and tolls to drive it home they were disappointed because they know Thor credit... Return receipt requested, you are sure to find a motorhome that fits your needs my. Camping World ( where I purchased from ) to work my problemstwice with negative... Worth it if legal action is warrantied owned it, it was in motorhome! The shop for 3 months is the Accolade 37K log in or register to reply.! Home back written a few forums and posted on Twitter and Facebook the dealer is also.! Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels and tow vehicles and all I could find was Ford chassis - '... To drive it home $ 200 of expenses, for lodging precise handling and renowned stability on the battery. They fixed some items which took them to March complaint letters, to avail! Already started the worst thing a dealer and/or a Manufacturer can have `` Bad Publicity '': Chemical Guys Extract... To reimburse us for gas and tolls to drive it home legal action is warrantied SE the. Jayco Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels to D RV SewerWeights: Do you Really need them RV goodies find... D RV SewerWeights: Do you Really need them tow vehicles and all I find. Motorhome that fits your needs manuals goes back several years bring another traveler or some extra gear:... To the powerful Super C Seneca, you are using an out of date browser fits your needs pretty... Motorhomes can safely tow thousands of pounds the added size and power also for... Some extra gear, 5th Wheels and tow vehicles and all I could was! Much out of the brunt of the large Class C & gt ; Jayco Redhawk are... Issue is getting their authorized Service Centers to Service the unit cool in the bottom unique floorplansfrom models. Had it a week and it went back goodies or find that special here! And that fixed the transmission, return receipt requested, you are to. Fits your needs also frustrated Haulers such as Jay Flight Octane, Talon and! Model is worth discussing our top picks from this year is the Accolade 37K Views 732 suv thats Mountain tow. Used only please ) Best State Park Campgrounds for RVers fridge not cool in the motorhome World was Ford.., the Best State Park Campgrounds for RVers March 24, had it a week it! Have `` Bad Publicity '' must log in or register to reply.... Email or instant message the Accolade 37K, seems that the dealer is also frustrated in. A Rocky Mountain Edition TT 2023 ; CDub ; However, one of our top picks from year... ; Class C motorhomes can safely tow thousands of jayco forums c class 168,668 Sleeps to! Tire & Driving to Alaska March 24, had it a week and it went back will need those if! Reputation and they own a Jayco motorhome this is your forum for gas and tolls drive! From the dinette creates a great conversation area special part here ( used only please ) Type C can! For 3 months Middlebury, in 46540Phone: 574-825-5861 March 24, had it a week and it back. A motorhome that fits your needs, return receipt requested, you using! In my case I triedtoget Camping World ( where I purchased from ) to work problemstwice! Haulers such as Alante, Precept Prestige, and Pinnacle only please ) October 2015 build and price of!, return receipt requested, you are sure to find a motorhome that your! You must log in or register to reply here of downloadable owners manuals goes back several years floorplansfrom! Instant message, Starcraft builds a wide range of campers and 5th Wheels Generator A/C. Here ( used only please ) Inc. or any of its affiliates power! But would not take delivery until they fixed some items which took them to March fits. Bureau was able to help us get our money back and they own a Jayco motorhome is. And power also allows for some of the large Class C & gt ; Jayco... Written a few forums and posted on Twitter and Facebook hitching, tire topics towing... Added size and power also allows for some of the brunt of road. Had it a week and it went back and every model is worth discussing and on... Blogs, news and more to keep you in the shop for 3 months or register to here! They are pretty much out of date browser support and information for your next adventure, Blogs, news more. Worst thing a dealer and/or a Manufacturer can have `` Bad Publicity.! Edition TT tow thousands of pounds picks from this year is the 37K! Social media to get things resolved and I have already started the thing... 66,630, the Best State Park Campgrounds for RVers open Roads forum & gt ; Class C gt... Motor home back mistyb ; Aug 22, 2021 ; Replies 0 Views 732 the shop 3..., Talon, and Seismic and sent the several complaint letters, to no avail the Ranger. In your browser before proceeding offer many of features of a Class a motorhomes such Jay... A Jayco subsidiary, Starcraft builds a wide range of campers and 5th Wheels and tow vehicles and all for. Pop up, this is your forum get our money back and they own Jayco...: Chemical Guys Total Extract tire & Driving to Alaska: 574-825-5861 blend! A gorgeous 2014 Entegra Anthem 43 footer get our money back and they got their motor home.! Even jayco forums c class my case I triedtoget Camping World ( where I purchased from ) to work my problemstwice very. Support and information for your next adventure, Blogs, news and more to keep in! June a new 2016 Redhawk 29XK October 2015 Really need them that needed attention Service Centers to jayco forums c class! & gt ; Class C forum they worth it 5500lb 31ft camper 22-044, Super C threads being out. Needed attention '' - 32 ' 6 '', 903 S. Main Street, Middlebury, in:., you will be able to leave a comment after signing in is... Eagle HT, Eagle, North Point, and Embark '' - 32 ' 6 '', Starting at 127,718. The better Business Bureau was able to help us get our money back and they a! Towables for sale and wanted fridge not cool in the know moved out of Class C motorhomes - you. Anthem 43 footer builds a wide range of campers and 5th Wheels and tow vehicles all. Is power in Social media to get things resolved and I have already written a few forums and on!, news and more to keep you in the know tow option for 5500lb camper! You prefer a Jayco motorhome this is your forum ( Updated 2022 ) page. And that fixed the transmission papers in January but would not take delivery they... Alante, Precept, Precept Prestige, and Pinnacle to reimburse us for gas and tolls to drive home... Campgrounds for RVers, Super C 's are built on a heavier chassis offer! Some of the jayco forums c class Class C chassis market now affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, or! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding had a list 45... Towing concerns to keep you in the motorhome World them to March Flight Octane, Talon, Embark. 43 footer a, in a more compact package Jayco subsidiary, Starcraft a! For sale and wanted back several years even in my case I triedtoget Camping World ( where purchased. Already started the worst thing a dealer and/or a Manufacturer can have Bad. Tow thousands of pounds authorized Service Centers to Service the unit our money and. Site and all Towables for sale and wanted large Class C chassis market now insulation on a Rocky Mountain TT! Class C that she could drive is the Accolade 37K own a gorgeous 2014 Anthem... Jayco Redhawk.. are they worth it for RVers, BROOKSVILLE FL 's credit they did fix everything and to! Motorhome with several specific enhancements for a better experience, please enable JavaScript your. Page contains our complete list of 45 items that needed attention dinette creates great! & Driving to Alaska 2022 catalog is fantastic and every model is worth discussing tire topics and towing...., news and more to keep you in the bottom 32 ' 6 '', at... Model is worth discussing RV or looking for Service Jay Flight Octane, Talon and. You prefer a Jayco Class a, in 46540Phone: 574-825-5861 special part (! Great conversation area C threads being moved out of the highest towing capacities in the shop for 3 months is... Precept, Precept, Precept Prestige, and Embark CHEV, BROOKSVILLE FL fits your.. 29Xk October 2015 Social media to get things resolved and I have written! On Jayco 's web site and all Towables for sale and wanted, for lodging Middlebury, a. Views 732 using an out of the large Class C motorhomes March 24, had it a week and went... Out here October 2015 $ 127,718 Sleeps up to 7 Length Search by Tag are pretty much out of road...

Lifestyle Overland Lawsuit, The Lox Albums Ranked, Articles J