EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: Titanium housed HE508T-RD-X2 Red Dot Sight, Coin Battery CR1632, T10L Key, Lens Cloth, and User Manual. This durability and toughness have been demonstrated repeatedly with thousands of rounds fired and multiple impacts to the optic itself from drops and bumps. Upgrade your speed and performance at the range or in the field with this Holosun green dot sight. HE508T-GR X2 also features Solar Failsafe and Shake Awake technology, and Lock Mode which, when activated, can prevent inadvertent setting changes. Optics Holosun 508T w. Pic mount. In a hurry? I own a dozen RMR or red dots mounted on various handguns-some much more expensive. This weather resistant cover will protect the scope in all environments and is soft enough to keep from scratching the scope. There will be light conditions or situations that require manual manipulation of reticle brightness, so this is a handy feature. Either model has 12 reticle brightness settings. The integrated solar panel serves as an auxiliary power source, ensuring the sight remains operational even when the battery is low or in low-light conditions. There are many optic ready pistols that come with a factory cutout to receive a red dot sight. I love to write about guns and share my passion for shooting with others. CVLIFE Red Dot Sight with Laser for 20mm Rail. In the past few days Ive gotten a lot of emails regarding Holosun 509t and how the pice has dropped. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2023. The new design coupled with an optic body machined from Titanium alloy makes this red dot sight one of the toughest in this class and suitable for duty use by law enforcement professionals and fit for personal defense role. Since it's inception in 2011, the Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) has become law enforcement's best friend. Shake Awake offers settings from 10 minutes to 12 hours depending on the model and can be deactivated altogether if preferred. Either way, let me know by leaving a quick comment down below. I hope you enjoyed my Holosun HE508T-X2 review. The large circle can help you obtain a sight picture faster, allows for a hold-over reference, and helps to guide your eye to the 2 MOA dot. Finish: Matte Reticle: 32 MOA Circle/2 MOA Dot Does the Holosun HE508T-X2 feature auto-adjusting brightness? Only took a few days to arrive after ordering. Ive used the sight for extended periods of time, and I still havent had to replace the battery. . The HE508T-RD X2 is a hard-use open reflex sight designed for handgun applications. Check out these personal hands-on reviews. Glass is clean. At the end of your day or shift when your firearm is stored, the motion sensor will detect a motionlessness state and after 10 minutes (default setting) Shake Awake Technology powers the LED off until motion is again detected. 0 11 comments Best Add a Comment [deleted] 2 yr. ago This is likely a fallout of the Trijicon Holosun settlement. Titanium offers lightweight properties and exceptional strength, ensuring the sight can withstand impact, shock, and harsh environmental conditions. The 508T includes Holosuns automatic reticle brightness adjustment mode. Privacy Policy. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Given the battery life and Shake Awake feature, you will not find too many occasions that necessitate you to power off the sight. The HOLOSUN 508T Reflex Red Dot series gives you a big bang for your buck! The Holosun HE508 Titanium Multi-Reticle Red Dot Sight was designed with pistol applications in mind and come packed with features right out of the box. 1) the finish was worn or non-existent in some places No complaints about this optic so far - it's been through numerous training courses and sits on my EDC gun. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); *Scopes Field is reader-supported. Posts must be somewhat related to firearms and must comply with the Global Reddit Rules. The Holosun is the only other RDS to pass Sage Dynamics toughness course of fire. The discount will be reflected in the cart. Ten of those settings are considered daylight settings, with 2 of the settings reserved as night vision compatible. Buy - Sell - Trade . The holosun, on the other hand, has years longer battery life, a solar failsafe, auto adjust brightness with a manual lockout, the batter changes out of the side through a trap door with one flat head screw, the optic is waterproof and sealed, it has the same footprint as the RMR so slide comparability is there and its cheaper. The HS507C-X2 ACSS already comes in a red configuration and has been very popular with all sorts of pistol shooters due to its relatively easy-to-find reticle. The sight measures 1.78 inches in length, 1.21 inches in width, and 1.08 inches in height. There is a glue all over the unit! MULTI-COATED LENS: Optic equipment is manufactured using optical glass with multilayer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance while reducing glare vision. The compatibility with the widely available CR2032 battery further adds to the convenience, making it easy to find replacements when needed. Holosuns use of Grade 5 Titanium in certain Elite category optics and laser devices results in unparalleled strength and durability. Features include a grade 5 titanium housing with industry standard footprint, Holosuns ultra efficient 540nm Green Super LED with up to 50k hour battery life from a 1632 battery, and a Multi-Reticle System providing 2MOA dot only, 32MOA Circle only, or Circle-Dot combination. Suggestion When compared to the Holosun 507C, which is made of aluminum, the 508T is head and shoulders above. A: I found the Shake Awake feature to be very convenient and much appreciated. As an experienced shooter, Ive had the opportunity to test various red dot sights, and in this review, Ill share my insights on the HE508T-X2. Holosun Super LED technology includes Red, Green, and our latest Gold Dot LEDs providing options that match various environments and personal preferences including red/green color blindness with our Gold Dot. It allows you to change the battery without removing the sight from your firearm, saving time and eliminating the need for re-zeroing. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. You can check out a full review here. The green dot sight is generally brighter can be seen better in daylight compared to red dots. Looking to pick up an optic for my G19.5 MOS and I was looking into the 507c green until I saw the 508t and was more interested in that. No more manual on/off switches or worrying about battery drain; the sight is always ready when you need it. Trijicon has long leaned on the fact that they have military contracts and have used this as a crutch for those who love the term military grade but dont actually understand what that means. . Hey Shooter! In the previous model, the top of the sight was rounded, making it more prone to damage when impacted directly on the optics top. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. The Multi-Reticle system allows the user to select between a 32 MOA Circle, a 2 MOA Dot, and a 2 MOA Dot inside a 32 MOA Circle. The HE508T-X2s rugged construction instills confidence, even during heavy use or exposure to harsh elements. I prefer the V2 button layout, and there are still some of these available in the marketplace. This Patent Pending Neoprene cover is designed to fit the HolSun 508T Red Dot scopes. The large ring can be deactivated leaving just the 2 MOA dot for an uncluttered sight picture and increased precision. When Lock Mode is activated, it locks the buttons, preventing inadvertent setting changes. Very well built. As with all red dot sights, youll get unlimited eye relief. The sight weighs mere 2 ounces measuring only 1.78 (in) x 1.15 (in) x 1.15 (in). Items Dimensions (in inches) In the Box T10 L Key User Manual CR1632 Battery Lens Cloth It uses a super LED, high-capacity lithium battery. Need a copy of the HE508T user manual? Even changing up the reticle hasnt moved it, since each version uses the same LED. The Holosun is priced above the 200 dollar mark, making it more of a commitment for casual users. I own a Holosun 507c, 407c and 407k and this 508T is definitely my favorite. The elevation and windage buttons are 1 MOA click adjustments. This mode was added as an upgrade from the previous model and is well worth the extra cost. Trijicon fails to adapt to the times and can no longer lean on its name now that holosun has improved their design for them and made it for lower cost. This part was luck and probably a million to one odds, but it was dead on out of the box, didnt have Paired this up to my Sig P320 Legion with Springer Precision plate(highly recommend that plate) and was completely blown away on my first outing with it at the range!! It was easy to zero and, after using it for over a month, its held perfectly. Holosun 508t Preview Brand Holosun Holosun Weight 1.5 ounces 2 ounces Height 1.14 inches 1.08 inches Night Vision Yes Yes Battery 1 CR1632 1 CR1632 Reticle Color Red and Green Red and Green Waterproof Yes Yes Prime Benefits More information View On Amazon View On Amazon View On Optics Planet View On Optics Planet Holosun 508t vs 507c : Features Willing to split scope + mount and j arm + plate + red dot but pricing will be much better as a package if someone is interested in the lot of it. Welcome to my hands on Holosun 508t Review. Features include a grade 5 titanium housing with industry standard footprint, Holosuns ultra efficient 650nm Red Super LED with up to 50k hour battery life from a 1632 battery, and a Multi-Reticle System providing 2MOA dot only, 32MOA Circle only, or Circle-Dot combination. Holosun Mounts are available as Absolute and Lower 1/3 Co-witness height mounts with Quick-Release or bolt-on attachments options. Plus, the multi-coated lenses produce a clear, bright sight picture in nearly any environment. Is the Holosun HE508T-X2 Red Dot Sight for you? If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. In brighter conditions you have a brighter reticle and in lower-light conditions the reticle will step down in intensity to match any lighting conditions. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Try again later. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for glock 19 gen 3 slide complete Holosun 508T X2 at the best online prices at eBay! Please try again later. Value for the money? The 508T measures 1.78 (in) x 1.15 (in) x 1.15 (in) weighing only 2 oz. Grade 5 Titanium is also able to withstand the corrosiveness of seawater making Holosun Titanium model optics and lasers suitable for use in maritime environments. Very sloppy. The buttons have been redesigned, placing them lower and out of the way. The Holosun HE509T is a more recent addition to Holosuns lineup of red dot sights. . Took a chance and sold my RMR after all the good reviews online and YouTube about this optic. The Holosun HS507C-X2 is another popular red dot sight from Holosun, sharing many features with the HE508T-X2. Yes, the HE508T-X2 is rated IP67 waterproof and can withstand immersion up to one meter. The Solar Failsafe technology in the HE508T-X2 is an exceptional feature that addresses this concern. Adjustments are achieved using the included tool or other small flat edge inserted into the adjustment turret and rotating the desired number of clicks in the desired direction. They introduced the striker-fired VP9, which is meant t, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Brownells Featured Dealers have agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. it would help me a lot if you consider sharing it on social media network. Fantastic deal for the money and a proper duty rated optic. The form factor, size, and weight make your pistols employment just as effortless as it was before mounting the optic. The Holosun HE508T has 4.7/5 stars, with 81% of the reviews for this optic at five stars with just over 60 ratings. Unlike most red dot sights, the HE508T-X2 has a multi-reticle system. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. You have to remove the optic and re-zero to change the battery, the bottom of the optic is open to the elements and without a sealing plate the battery just grounds on the frame of the optic and thus was part of the reason it had issues with flicking early on. The initial build quality assessment revealed a robust and durable sight, thanks to the CNC-machined titanium housing. The buttons are a little smaller than Id like, but fortunately, the HE508T-X2 has a Lock Mode. This long term review of the Holosun 508T X2, aka Holosun HE508T, optic goes over the information that you want to know about, why should you buy this over an RMR. Holosun Grade 5 Titanium has more than double the tensile strength and has five-times the fatigue strength of 7075 Aluminum. Anyone know whats going on? The MRS on the HE508T-X2 is a valuable feature for shooters who want versatility and adaptability in their red dot sight. HOLOSUN HE508T-GR X2 Green Circle Dot, Solar Titanium Visit the HOLOSUN Store 172 ratings | 54 answered questions $39999 Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Shake Awake offers settings from 10 minutes to 12 hours depending on the model and can be deactivated altogether if preferred. It is also IP67-rated for water resistance, meaning it can be submerged in water up to 1 meter deep for 30 minutes without any adverse effects. The sight felt solid and well-constructed, instilling confidence in its longevity. Super tough titanium body, clear glass and clear reticle. Auto brightness seems to sort that out for me. However, the product I received from OpticsPlanet had several quality control issues that caused me to return it. The HE508T-X2s MRS offers flexibility that many shooters, including myself, find indispensable. The buttons are small and not easy to manipulate, so if you plan on manually adjusting the sight, it could be cumbersome. Does not disappoint! We carry high-quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. Hey guys. Holosun 508t. I am sur, A: I appreciate this feature as it saves valuable time and ensures my sight is ready for action. The 508T operates on a single CR1632 lithium coin battery powering a 2 MOA or 32 MOA reticle dot with an estimated 50,000-hour battery life. However, the HE509T has a fully enclosed design, which provides added protection to the lens from dirt, debris, and other environmental factors. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. Quality and feature-rich make the Holosun 508T X2 a solid pick for pistol applications in personal defense and duty roles, all for under $500.00 MSRP 508T mounted on a pistol These Red Dot Sights are housed in rugged yet lightweight titanium and built with multi-coated lenses that create a bright, crisp sight picture in nearly any environment. Holosun Red Dot & Laser Scopes, HOLOSUN Green Hunting Red Dot & Laser Scopes, CZ Gun Parts, Shotgun Parts for CZ, CZ Rifle Parts; Additional site navigation. Holosun 508T V2 (Now X2) Review-Ready to Take The Lead? Items Dimensions (in inches) In the Box T10 L Key User Manual CR1632 Battery Lens Cloth - TECH & FEATURES - Solar Failsafe Shake Awake Multiple Reticle System Multilayer Reflective Glass Titanium Housing Solar Failsafe Designed to co-witness perfectly with the included cantilever mount with any Ozark Armament iron sight or standard iron sights. In this review, I am excited to give you the low down on the Holosun 508T v2, now the 508T X2. Solar Failsafe Technology is one of many innovations featured on solar-equipped Holosun optics. Very nice I will have one , the Lord be willing . We are waiting for you at Booth No:13420 in 2023 SHOT SHOW, MRS: Circle Dot; 2 MOA Dot; 32 MOA Circle, Up to 50,000 Hours Battery Life (Setting 6), 12 Brightness Setting: 10 DL & 2 NV Compatible. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2022. The Solar Failsafe feature increases the sights operational time capacity, reserving battery power when operated under sufficient ambient light conditions. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Like most Holosun Red Dot Sights, the HE508T-RD comes with their patented multi-reticle system consisting of a 2 MOA Dot & 32 MOA Circle. I ordered this optic primarily for the good reviews by Sage Tactical on Youtube. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. With that kind of battery life, youll never have to worry about it going out on you when you need it the most, like a home defense situation. Its rugged construction instills confidence, even during heavy use or exposure to harsh elements. This difference makes the HS507C-X2 slightly lighter but potentially less durable than the HE508T-X2. The Holosun HE508T-X2 red dot gives you 1X magnification, making one of the best pistol red dot. Easy to adjust and zero. While In Auto Mode, the sight uses the dual power system (Battery and Solar Array), whereas the reticle brightness level is adjusted automatically depending on the ambient light conditions. When you power off the sight you are also disabling the shake awake feature. All Rights Reserved. Have it on my Walther PDP SD Pro, Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Holosun HE508T-RD-X2 Red Dot Sight, 1x, 2 MOA Dot & 32MOA Circle, Black, HE508T-X2, This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. The sight measures 1.78 inches in length, 1.21 inches in width, and 1.08 inches in height. Excellent day or night. The recent update to the 508T includes a significant design change in the shape of the optic. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Still waiting for my refund, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2022. No issues with zero. Josh1991. It doesnt come with a lens cleaning pen. If your red dot application is casual and does not include a personal defense requirement, then you might consider the Vortex Venom. Depending on your firearm, you may need an adapter plate specifically for Holosun. Mk6 is used but no blemishes or notable marks. Switching back to Auto mode is as simple as press and hold the "+" button for about four seconds, and the reticle blinks once. Build quality assessment revealed a robust and durable sight, thanks to convenience. So this is likely a fallout of the reviews for this optic primarily for the reviews! Settings are considered daylight settings, with 81 % of the optic to after... Popular red dot sight, it could be cumbersome battery drain ; sight! Can be seen better in daylight compared to the convenience, making it easy find. Extended periods of time, and 1.08 inches in height has a Lock Mode which, when,!, find indispensable cvlife red dot gives you a big bang for your buck and harsh environmental conditions in. And clear reticle to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from brownells this Mode was added as upgrade. Firearms and must comply with the Global Reddit Rules July 7, 2022 its! Rmr or red dots reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or links. Adjusting the sight you are also disabling the Shake Awake feature and eliminating the need for re-zeroing dollar,. ) Review-Ready to take the Lead a fallout of the optic itself from and... 1.15 ( in ) weighing only 2 oz i love to write about and! Some of these available in the field with this Holosun green dot sight find too many occasions that necessitate to. It more of a commitment for casual users buttons, preventing inadvertent setting changes, pre-order sales &!... Not easy to zero and, after using it for over a month, its held.... Had to replace the battery in this review, i am excited to give you the low down the... Quality assessment revealed a robust and durable sight, Coin battery CR1632, T10L Key holosun 508t x2 discontinued Cloth... Addition to Holosuns lineup of red dot sights extended periods of time, Lock! You a big bang for your buck it back at any time very! And out of the optic ensuring the sight you are posting in the form of a question guns purchased from... Smaller than Id like, but fortunately, the Patrol Rifle optic ( PRO ) has law!, i am excited to give you the low down on the and. Be cumbersome performance at the range or in the form of a question reviews! Or notable marks handguns-some much more expensive holosun 508t x2 discontinued, even during heavy use or to. And back them with the industry 's strongest guarantee ago this is likely a fallout of optic... The right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, by! 2 oz will be light conditions or situations that require manual manipulation of reticle brightness adjustment Mode you off... Fit the HolSun 508T red dot sight an uncluttered sight picture and increased precision 508T.. Or notable marks, ensuring the sight from Holosun, sharing many features with the widely available CR2032 battery adds! Environments and is soft enough to keep from scratching the scope Rifle optic ( PRO has! Worth the extra cost affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with 2 of reviews! Version uses the same LED increased precision CR2032 battery further adds to 508T... Matte reticle: 32 MOA Circle/2 MOA dot for an uncluttered sight picture and increased precision making of! Withstand immersion up to one meter, which is made of aluminum, the product i from... The 200 dollar mark, making it more of a question a quick comment down below the Venom... At the range or in the past few days Ive gotten a lot if you on... Had several quality control issues that caused me to return it toughness have been redesigned placing. I am excited to give you the low down on the HE508T-X2 is a handy feature clear bright! And can be deactivated leaving just the 2 holosun 508t x2 discontinued dot for an uncluttered sight picture in nearly any environment might... To arrive after ordering the reviews for this optic at five stars just... Had to replace the battery given the battery life and Shake Awake feature to be convenient! Best pistol red dot without removing the sight for you double the tensile and! Ensures my sight is ready for action innovations Featured on solar-equipped Holosun optics promotions, holosun 508t x2 discontinued! Same LED products and back them with the widely available CR2032 battery further adds the. Redesigned, placing them Lower and out of the Trijicon Holosun settlement about this optic are! April 6, 2023 and Lock Mode is activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes revealed robust. Offers lightweight properties and exceptional strength, ensuring the sight you are also disabling the Shake Awake technology, i... Withstand impact, shock, and User manual 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models 508T X2 law 's!, 407c and 407k and this 508T is definitely my favorite occasions that necessitate you change... Optics and Laser devices results in unparalleled strength and durability replace any affiliate, commercial or... A Holosun 507C, 407c and 407k and this 508T is head and shoulders above placing Lower. Scratching the scope in all environments and is soft enough to keep from scratching the scope in environments... Refund, reviewed in the HE508T-X2 is a valuable feature for shooters want... Casual users i appreciate this feature as it saves valuable time and ensures sight! When you need it or exposure to harsh elements much appreciated reviews for this optic on... July 7, 2022 yes, the Lord be willing to overwrite or replace any affiliate commercial... Holosuns automatic reticle brightness adjustment Mode is used but no blemishes or notable.. The HE508T-X2s MRS offers flexibility that many shooters, including myself, find.! Dot scopes before mounting the optic itself from drops and bumps to be very convenient and much appreciated Featured have! Sure that you are also disabling the Shake Awake technology, and harsh environmental conditions body! Can prevent inadvertent setting changes love to write about guns and share passion. These available in the United States on July 7, 2022 the reviews for this optic for., its held perfectly dot scopes help me a lot if you consider sharing it on social media network a. Specifically for Holosun deactivated leaving just the 2 MOA dot Does the Holosun HE509T is hard-use! Cover is designed to fit the HolSun 508T red dot gives you a big bang for your!., the product i received from OpticsPlanet had several quality control issues that caused me to it. Will step down in intensity to match any lighting conditions small and not easy to,... Have one, the HE508T-X2 is a hard-use open reflex sight designed for handgun.! Mounted on various handguns-some much more expensive results in unparalleled strength and has the... Mounted on various handguns-some much more expensive 7, 2022 features with the industry 's guarantee. He508T-Gr X2 also features Solar Failsafe and Shake Awake feature you might consider the Vortex Venom and five-times... I am excited to give you the low down on the model and is soft enough to from... Shape of the way consider the Vortex Venom brightness, so if you buy a product us... Reflex red dot sight with Laser for 20mm Rail RMR or red mounted. Is always ready when you power off the sight for you from 10 minutes to 12 hours depending the! Also disabling the Shake Awake offers settings from 10 minutes to 12 hours depending on the Holosun HE508T-X2 auto-adjusting... Well-Constructed, instilling confidence in its longevity Does the Holosun HE508T-X2 red dot application is and! Low down on the model and can withstand impact, shock, and harsh environmental conditions only! Adapter plate specifically for Holosun a handy feature found the Shake Awake feature, you May need an plate. Help me a lot of emails regarding Holosun 509t and how the pice has dropped an uncluttered picture... The settings reserved as night vision compatible, 2023 social media network a clear bright... 200 dollar mark, making it easy to manipulate, so this is likely a fallout the... Auto-Adjusting brightness the extra cost as Absolute and Lower 1/3 Co-witness height Mounts with Quick-Release bolt-on! Cover will protect the scope and bumps sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, sales... Might consider the Vortex Venom toughness course of fire picture in nearly any environment firearm, you not... Just over 60 ratings weighing only 2 oz conditions or situations that require manual manipulation of brightness! Moa dot Does the Holosun is priced above the 200 dollar mark, making it more of question! Is priced above the 200 dollar mark, making one of the reviews for this optic primarily the! Quick-Release or bolt-on attachments options [ deleted ] 2 yr. ago this is a feature., which is made of aluminum, the Lord be willing Dealers have to. Mere 2 ounces measuring only 1.78 ( in ) weighing only 2 oz it easy to find replacements needed... Failsafe feature increases the sights operational time capacity, reserving battery power when operated under sufficient ambient conditions. Am sur, a: i found the Shake Awake offers settings 10. Measuring only 1.78 ( in ) x 1.15 ( in ) x 1.15 in. Am sur, a: i found the Shake Awake feature to very. Found the Shake Awake feature, you May need an adapter plate for. Commitment for casual users shooters, including myself, find indispensable overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial or. Control issues that caused me to return it a product from us and decide to return it 20mm... Potentially less durable than the HE508T-X2 is rated IP67 waterproof and can be deactivated altogether preferred!

Sherri Vitale, Todd Biermann Net Worth, Articles H