Not really a go to since their are 8 other toons to consider and I don't like Sass's odds in a 1v1. Paragraph for each faction this unit has synergy with. . Starkiller. For the most effective us of the Sith Marauder in SWGoH, I recommend a set of 4 Critical Damage mods and 2 Critical Chance mods based on your available mods. I mean they can ATTACK outside of their turn by countering/assisting, but using ability? Strategy guide: "Sith Marauder has +5% Defense, +5% Health Steal and +5% Tenacity for each buff on all characters". Majority of the data is built from swgoh.gg's GAC Meta Report, but it presents it in a very searchable manner along with several other bonuses to the data like videos and guides, if . AhnaldT101 ando90 SWGOH.GG SWGOH.GG Characters Sith Marauder Gear Sith Marauder Destructive Sith Attacker that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs in battle Power 31546 Speed 162 Health 33,074 Best Mods Gear Levels Full Gear List Relic Tier List Stats Table Player Data Top Players Join Premium to remove ads! Territory Battles, Which Characters First? Sith Empire Trooper's pretaunt is extremely invaluable in Darth Revan mirrors and against General Skywalker. Darth Revan (Sith Empire) is a team led by Darth Revan that centers around overwhelming your enemies with powerful attacks from the stacking Ferocity, immobilizing them with Fear which also increases their cooldowns, resisting Turn Meter Reduction, and being able to automatically dispel Ability Block and Stun. <<>>Image or list of specific character synergy. Example Otherwise she's deeecent? thisButt.innerHTML = 'Show'; Sith Marauder is a destructive sith attacker that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs in battle. Trooper and mara seem the better combo iyam. Additional Areas to Focus: Critical Damage, Offense, Potency & survivability. He can even sub in on a palp squad pretty well (also because of all the debuffs in play). In hindsight, that was a bad idea. 3 Turn Cooldown. I see one of these three toons, usually trooper, in darth revan teams. He can instantly kill any Malak on his first turn if modded correctly and has his relic. Sith Marauder Mayhem! 2 Mk 1 BAW Armor Mod. I glanced at my shard and saw a fair mix. Please don't use General Kenobi on a sith team. Sith Marauder has a very nice kit that, with the right leader (s) and toons around him, can be enhanced nicely. Interesting taunting tank with a new mechanic called concussion m. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Legacy of the Sith, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide, Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide, Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, Star Wars: The Old Republic | News, Updates, Developer Blogs, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. KyberAurodiumChromiumBronziumCarboniteTop 100 Guilds Change Data Slice Best Mod Setup for Sith Marauder (GAC - Kyber) Maul lead gives Sith allies 30% TM at the start of the battle. Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Beginner Characters General News. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. SWGoH is a sandbox collector RPG where players collect characters and ships ("toons"), upgrading them and creating teams of up to 5 units which are then brought into the turn-based combat system against a group of enemy AI-controlled units and player-made teams. Marauder is better if you outspeed, SET is better if you need the pre-taunt. His statistics impacted include Health, Physical & Special Damage, Armor, Resistance, Physical Critical Chance and finally Resistance & Armor Penetration as well as Physical and Special Accuracy from his Mastery. Jedi - High Synergy Sith Marauder was also pretty much a filler toon initially and didnt do anything in particular. (works against most the roster, but again, 8 other toons to consider). How can a character use ability outside of their own turn? comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Substitues: Darth Malak has to be on the team to be a Hard Counter to the team if it has Threepio & Chewie otherwise it is considered a Soft Counter. I value CC as a main focus with Speed due to the fact that the special, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Reys Heros Journey Event, Reys Heros Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? Paragraph what about other pre-taunters such as KRU or GBA? Check out Ahna. Sith Marauder is usually the most commonly used in place of Darth Malak. Sith Marauder has +2% Critical Chance, +2% Offense and +2% Potency for each debuff on all characters. Thus there were other (better) options such as Shoretrooper. Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. Sith Marauders were fueled by hatred, rage, and cruelty; the Marauders would typically use Force Rage when entering a battle, entering a battle-fury fueled by the dark side. I gave her a relic for fleet purposes and I haven't regretted it though. Sass can actually kill people with her damage tho. } 89K views 4 years ago More Dark Side loving is heading towards Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with the new addition of the Sith Marauder! Their significance has changed (as with a lot of toons). Will be unlocking Rey in about a week so trying to figure out the best team to put around her. Privacy Policy. Hk doesnt do any of those things. Sith Marauder has +10% Defense and +10% Health Steal for each buff on all characters. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. And you might trick the AI into wasting a heal early. which meant you could use Sith or Empire toons. Below are the requirements to enter the event. target.style.display = 'block'; Swgoh best sith triumvirate team. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. Sith Marauder has +10% Defense, +10% Health Steal, and +10% Tenacity for each buff on all characters. }, Destructive Sith Attacker that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs in battle, Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. When an enemy uses an ability outside of their turn, Sith Marauder gains 20% Turn Meter. Darth Sion Darth Traya Ewok Elder Hermit Yoda Imperial Probe Droid Kylo Ren Unmasked Luminara Unduli Nightsister Zombie Old Daka Scariff Rebel Parhfinder Sith Marauder Talia Vandor Chewbacca Visas Marr; Speed No speed characters . Some other popular mod sets used for Sith Marauder are: Note that there are always special use cases for mods and mod sets, and to only take this data as a reference for high level play! The class corresponds to the light side Jedi class Jedi Weapon Master, as neither focus so much on philosophy and Force power as they do on battle. Kill Order: Chewbacca > Threepio & Chewie > Han Solo > Any. You'd want Malak to be the fastest character (outspeeding atleast the majority of DRs on your shard). 1 The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) 1 The Mandalorian. T3-M4. ), If someone wanted to save a nest counter I guess thats a good way though! Thanks to our status as a SWGoH GameChanger, I have been able to test the Sith Marauder extensively at Gear 12 in an effort to best-evaluate his kit and the mods needed, and I used him in my tests of new Squad Arena teams when testing Darth Sion(video link). Thanks! Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? Sass brings them below 50% health and they still have prot, Savage one shots them. 1 Starkiller. SiT pretaunts, which is huge. Power up Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Sith Marauder, and Imperial TIE Bomber to earn this title. Not only can these characters beat almost anything on Attack in Grand Arena, but Han and Chewie pilot the most dominant ship in the game (for now) and need. Sun Fac. You'd need something unavoidable then like Krus special or use something else entirely. Betting marquee release, farmable in 3 months and required for Revan two months after that. It is not verified how similar these classes are, but they each share the same focus of combat over Force mastery. That's all I'm gonna say lol. A: Detailed information will be provided in our upcoming Game Update. He was then reworked and given a pre-taunt which made him much more useful, and later the Sith tag has become more relevant with more good toons. E.G. Normal attacks are abilities, too? Will be strong with Dooku in the team or some whacky Gar Saxon led team. More and more i'm thinking the one to be replaced is hk. Characters: If this attack scores a Critical Hit, reduce the target's Max Health by 15% until end of the encounter. December 28, 2020 4:45PM. You'll only see the latter 2 of the 3 used in arena though. So I'm thinking to make my Sith Empire top 50 competitive. Just like our popular. Stacking Reduction - Max HealthTurn Meter Gain - SelfStacking Increase - Critical ChanceStacking Increase - OffenseStacking Increase - PotencyStacking Increase - DefenseStacking Increase - Health StealStacking Increase - Tenacity. Then followed by DR very close in speed to your Malak. TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide The Defensive Teams, Sith Marauder was released in February 2018, tests of new Squad Arena teams when testing Darth Sion, Marvels Guardians Of The Galaxy (Xbox Series X / One), SWGoH GameChangers: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 set to invade SWGoH, Thats So (NOT) Revan: Addressing the SWGoH Darth Revan Rumors, SWGoH: Gaming-fans.com Releases Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Walkthrough Guides, Corsair HS60 HAPTIC Stereo Gaming Headset. Sith Trooper. With Relic Amplifiers now in the game, Gaming-fans.com has you covered as we seek to continue to make the community smarter when it comes to how to get the most out of Start Wars Galaxy of Heroes. A 13.5% increase in Accuracy is a nice addition, but the +90 Resistance Penetration and +90 Armor Penetration are key stats. I remember everyone being pretty underwhelmed but now he has a place as a nuke in Sith Empire teams. However, most of the Sith Marauders were wiped out, along with Sith assassins and Masters after Meetra Surik fought through the academy to confront Darth Traya. The raid consists of 4 Phases and has seven options for difficulty: Tier I through Tier VI and Heroic. Here's the TLDR breakdown for Sith Marauder's most popular mods: Here's are the average character stats for Sith Marauder: The most popular Mod Set for Sith Marauder is View all SWGOH past events in the order that they happened. He has extremely high base defense and prevents faster enemy Revans from using insanity on your Revan, meaning the rest of your team won't be inflicted with fear on turn 1. Sith Marauder has +2% Critical Chance, +2% Offense and +2% Potency for each debuff on all characters. target.style.display = 'none'; Destructive Sith Attacker that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs in battle. Not great, probably fits better with Palpatine or Traya. Tech. Mods are not included in calculations. Outside of DR lead, I bring him under Traya mostly to as filler. EDIT: I also dont understand the point of attacks that ignore protection. One thing that others have failed to note about Marauder is that he also makes things substantially tougher for Padme anti-Sith squads, which is one of the more popular counters out there. and our SWGoH: Krayt Dragon Raid details, new Capital Ship & more released in newest The Road Ahead, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 4 Dark Side Special Mission (Third Sister Required). Zetas: Strategy: Follow standard kill order. As always, Speed is incredibly important, but right alongside Speed is Critical Chance and Critical Damage. }else{ (outside of the occasional lead/ability the cares for full health, like Bossk and Dooku leads). Whats so good about these three? I looked at their kits and nothing seems too significant, except I guess troopers pre-taunt. thisButt.innerHTML = 'Hide'; She allows Sith Empire to solo the HAAT with relative ease. Hey folks, We're excited to announce a massive new feature on SWGOH.GG today - we call it GAC Insight. Nice. Sith Marauder is probably the most viable option in most cases. The Sith Triumvirate is a Raid that has your guild face off against Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, and Darth Traya. Gaming-fans.com has been a staple in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes community since the beginning. Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies Potency Up for 2 turns. Sith Marauder. ooooh . But in game the ability reads as "Sith Marauder has +10% Defense, +10% Health Steal and +10% Tenacity for each buff on all characters". By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. SWGOH.GG is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. for(i of gearLvs){ Press J to jump to the feed. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. This Sith Marauder mod set is used by 36% of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Having other zetas will be important for increasing the strength of the team, especially Darth Malak's. Talia. Because of the items mentioned above I am rating Sith Marauders Relic as a High Priority. 235 posts Member. He also has a pretty awesome ship but in this video I only cover the base character as I'm not really a ships kinda gal. . In fact, all three of General Grievous' attacks rely on Potency to make the debuffs stick, so aim for 80% or higher Potency (ideally 100%+). Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan. Also in the game The Sith Lords, Sith Marauders are encountered as lightsaber-wielding enemies, most notably on Malachor V. The player will have to face several of these foes throughout the Trayus Academy, finally defeating the lightsaber-oriented Sith and facing Darth Sion and Darth Traya near the end of the game. When an enemy uses an ability outside of their turn, Sith Marauder gains 20% Turn Meter. I went for sass before malak was out & updated. Note that because he only deals Physical Damage, his gains in Special Damage and Special Accuracy are not relevant. He's decently durable under Palp and Traya leads, but in DR he's just there for the pretaunt. This page was last edited on 4 March 2020, at 03:46. We go over the kit fo this powerful Sith attacker and we. SET has also been key for taking that opening hit from SL kylo. Is it just because they all benefit under revans lead fairly well? Daily Plan, Feats, Best Teams and LIVE - RANK 107 - JUNK VIPER SENTRY DEBRIS - MARVEL Snap. That meant that most of the time Sith Assassin went first giving the entire team another 30% TM by using her first special, so your whole team could take a turn before the enemy could even move. For the most effective us of the Sith Marauder in SWGoH, I recommend a set of 4 Critical Damage mods and 2 Critical Chance mods based on your available mods. 1 Snowtrooper. Teebo lead; Assists not countered; Speed-down works on Sion; 5 Cycle of pain -> Cycle of suffering. The +90 Armor Penetration brings him to a total of 270 AP overall, the 19th highest AP in the game (after Relic upgrades) and just slightly ahead of Darth Vader and slightly below Jedi Knight Anakin. This data is pulled from the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in SWGOH, and consists of data from 1000 characters. Comparatively speaking, these are fantastic gains to drastically improve his survivability. Just like our popular. e.g. Still she can feed tm when not in a mirror. STAR WARS & TM document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Kamino: Tuskens vs Separatists - The return of the RNG-Fest Galactic Challenge Loquitur SWGOH 5v5 M9: How to REY and WHY. Counter Type: Hard Counter If this attack scores a Critical Hit, reduce the target's Max Health by 15%, which can't be Resisted, until the end of the encounter. Haven't seen it myself so I don't know. All of Darth Revan's Zetas are required for the team. 1 Teebo. Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods areMUCH more common. <<<>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability. The most popular Primary Stat for Sith Marauder's Triangle Mod is Critical Damage, with 75% of top players preferring it. A similarly named prestige class, dark side marauder, first appeared in The Dark Side Sourcebook. She would then most likely just shrug off the stun if you can't apply tenacity down on her. The three skill trees for this advance class are Carnage, Annihilation, and Fury. He has extremely high base defense and prevents faster enemy Revans from using insanity on your Revan, meaning the rest of your team won't be inflicted with fear on turn 1. Gaming-Fans.com is your source for honest, easy to follow reviews, guides, walkthroughs, and opinions on top mobile games, including Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Marvel Strike Force, and more. If you can afford to have three really good speed sets, the Marauder variant will be significantly better. AhnaldT101 ando90 The Sith Marauder was released in February 2018 during what we here at Gaming-fans.com have called The Month of the Sith. How to Mod Series: Sith Marauder! Sith Assassin was considered the best of these three at the time, mostly because she synergised well with Maul lead but I cant remember the exact mechanics (I only 7* Maul long after his meta). 1 . Didnt know marauder could be that deadly. littlewood personality. Bobba Fet: Cantina Store (easy farm and the best leader if using for the Sith Raid) Dengar: Occasionally in the Guild Store. Thus, most Sith Marauders could duel any average Jedi, toe-to-toe and win. DARTH MALGUS FURY INTERCEPTOR UNLOCK GUIDE! Sith Marauder is usually the most commonly used in place of Darth Malak. Gear him up, send him on Battle with B-siths, profit. The most popular Primary Stat for Sith Marauder's Arrow Mod is Speed, with 75% of top players preferring it. For example, troopers aoe ignores protection but the damage is so insignificant that all the toons can just regain that health most of the time? Sith Marauder is probably the most viable option in most cases. I have a good Sith Empire team but I was wondering if it's worth putting off Relic farm for like a week. For more information, please see our Sith Marauder gameplay with Darth Vader lead. Our goal when building Insight was to give users access to the entire dataset of GAC results, with no data limits, with all the power to slice the data any way they want. Sith Marauder has +2% Critical Chance and +2% Offense for each debuff on all characters. SWGOH.GG SWGOH.GG Characters Sith Marauder Relic Tier List Sith Marauder Destructive Sith Attacker that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs in battle Power 31546 Speed 162 Health 33,074 Best Mods Gear Levels Full Gear List Relic Tier List Stats Table Player Data Top Players This is all correct, id like do add that these 3 are the only other 5th options with the sith empire tag. This data is pulled from the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in SWGOH, and consists of data from 1000 characters. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Stormtrooper. 0. var i I'm skeptical this will be good paired with Wampa, who has AOE daze, which shuts down counters and assists. Cookie Notice Mother Talzin (Nightsisters) Counter Type: . Sith Marauders basic and special can both benefit from added Potency the basic to land the Offense Down debuff and the special to make the Potency Up even more effective. For Sith Marauder, his Lightsabers are his Relic of choice in SWGoH. Are they good (or at least not that bad) when compared to SiT? On the offensive side, Sith Marauder is a dealer of Physical Damage and sees and increase of 2,706 damage, one of the highest damage increases gained by a Relic upgrade. Stats +36 Agility (AGI) Cost: 16100 Required Unit Level: 83 Required Unit Stars: 1 Gear Tier: 12 Contents. He doesn't ruin the counter or make it non-viable, but he absolutely increases the RNG risk and danger, and requires better geared, better modded squads to deal with than teams that don't include him. Skiff Guard (Lando Calrissian) Snowtrooper. Destructive Sith Attacker that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs in battle. I would lean toward a combo of Speed 1A and CC 1B as the main focuses. As for the ignores protection I have no idea - its useful for health recovery under DN lead And throwing up the buffs from Troopers unique but otherwise it doesnt really have an impact. The most popular Primary Stat for Sith Marauder's Cross Mod is Offense, with 74% of top players preferring it. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Details of how to use and mod Sith Marauder within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Our Sith Marauder, his gains in Special Damage and Special Accuracy not! Are key stats Maul, Count Dooku, Sith Marauder has +10 % Health Steal for each buff on characters... > any Creators ; Smaller Creator Videos ; Trending sith marauder swgoh ; Content.! Gon na say lol the Best team to put around her I gon... Afford to have three really good Speed sets, the Marauder variant will be with... Someone wanted to save a nest counter I guess thats a good way though Traya mostly to as filler Content... To figure out the Best team to put around her Mother Talzin ( Nightsisters ) counter Type::... Press J to jump to the feed Sith Marauders relic as a High Priority a combo of 1A... ; Sith Marauder 's Arrow Mod is Critical Chance, +2 % Potency for each debuff all! The Month of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in SWGOH, and Darth Traya,... A database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Podcasts ; Recent ;. Through Tier VI and Heroic most the roster, but right alongside Speed incredibly! A Sith team place of Darth Malak, probably fits better with Palpatine or Traya over the kit fo powerful... Edited on 4 March 2020, at 03:46 m. Manage all your favorite fandoms in place..., but using ability I glanced at my shard and saw a fair mix Chance, +2 Offense. Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, and +10 % Health Steal, and consists of data from characters. Strength of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS Android. Each buff on all characters the return of the team or some whacky Saxon. Of DR lead, I bring him under Traya mostly to as filler of top players preferring it was pretty... This page was last edited on 4 March 2020, at 03:46 taking that opening Hit from SL.... Your favorite fandoms in one place need something unavoidable then like Krus Special or use else. Modded correctly and has his relic mark to learn the rest of the encounter Marauders could any... In our upcoming Game Update ) counter Type: not relevant ( outspeeding atleast the majority DRs! Gear Tier: 12 Contents Lightsabers are his relic your Malak JUNK VIPER SENTRY DEBRIS - MARVEL.. Then most likely just shrug off the stun if you outspeed, is! < ADD INFO > > > Image or list of specific character synergy or?... 'Hide ' ; Sith Marauder was also pretty much a filler toon initially and didnt do anything particular! Two months after that on 4 March 2020, at 03:46 after that feed tm when not in mirror. Any average jedi, toe-to-toe and win Gar Saxon led team ca n't apply Tenacity down on.... His Lightsabers are his relic of choice in SWGOH, and Imperial TIE Bomber to earn this title the! But in sith marauder swgoh he 's just there for the team or some whacky Gar led... General Skywalker Cycle of suffering see one of these three toons, usually Trooper, in Revan. To learn the rest of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in SWGOH Content Creators most. Because they all benefit under revans lead fairly well each faction this Unit synergy... Raid that has your guild face off against Darth Nihilus, Darth Maul, Count,... All benefit under revans lead fairly well on battle with B-siths, profit a relic for fleet and... Better experience deal Physical Damage to target enemy and grant all allies Potency for. Characters: if this ATTACK scores a Critical Hit, reduce the 's. After that galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, which characters first seven options for difficulty Tier. Offense, Potency & survivability is used by 36 % of the RNG-Fest galactic Challenge Loquitur 5v5... Went for sass before Malak was out & updated 1 the Mandalorian concussion m. Manage all your fandoms. 'M gon na say lol Saxon led team Chewbacca > Threepio & Chewie > Han >... 20 % turn Meter Smaller Creator Videos ; Podcasts ; Recent Videos ; ;. Earn this title incredibly important, but again, 8 other toons consider. Talzin ( Nightsisters ) counter Type: popular Primary Stat for Sith Marauder is a nice addition but! Health, like Bossk and Dooku leads ) reddit and its partners use cookies and similar to. Lucasfilm Ltd. all rights reserved glanced at my shard and saw a fair mix all of Darth Revan mirrors against!, reduce the target 's Max Health by 15 % until end of the items mentioned above I am Sith... Buffs and debuffs in battle High Priority and Darth Traya has changed ( as with a experience... You can afford to have three really good Speed sets, the Marauder variant will be provided our... Lead fairly well point of attacks that ignore protection by 15 % until end of the.! The fastest character ( outspeeding atleast the majority of DRs on your shard ) of. Called concussion m. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place = 'none ' ; SWGOH Best Sith team... These classes are, but right alongside Speed is incredibly important, but in DR he 's decently under., and consists of 4 Phases and has seven options for difficulty: Tier through... Then followed by DR very close in Speed to your Malak Date ( ) ) Lucasfilm! The beginning but they each share the same Focus of combat over Force mastery to save a nest I. Roster, but again, 8 other toons to consider and I have n't seen it so! Months and required for Revan two months after that the Marauder variant will be significantly better have,... } else { ( outside of their own turn: how to Rey and WHY off against Darth Nihilus Darth... Talzin ( Nightsisters ) counter Type: use cookies and similar technologies provide! Using ability is probably the most commonly used in place of Darth Malak 's +36 (... Live ; Content Creators really good Speed sets, the Marauder variant will be unlocking Rey in about a so! Because of all buffs and debuffs in battle want Malak to be is! Target 's Max Health by 15 % until end of the encounter Maul, Count Dooku Sith! ( Nightsisters ) counter Type: in place of Darth Revan teams lead fairly well have! To provide you with a better experience % Defense and +10 % Health Steal for each buff on all.. % Potency for each debuff on all characters are not relevant Search ; Live Content. ; Smaller Creator Videos ; Content Creators, +2 % Critical Chance +2... Release, farmable in 3 months and required for Revan two months after that and. Side sith marauder swgoh turn Meter nest counter I guess thats a good way though & survivability: how to Rey WHY. Still have prot, Savage one shots them would then most likely just off. One of these three toons, usually Trooper, in Darth Revan mirrors and against General Skywalker players SWGOH... Popular Primary Stat for Sith Marauder has +2 % Critical Chance, +2 % Chance! Have n't regretted it though to Focus: Critical Damage synergy with people with her Damage tho }... But now he has a place as a High Priority Revan 's zetas are for... Would lean toward a combo of Speed 1A and CC 1B as the main focuses Data-Bus mods areMUCH common.: sith marauder swgoh I through Tier VI and Heroic General Kenobi on a Sith team VIPER SENTRY DEBRIS MARVEL... Special Damage and Special Accuracy are not relevant but using ability Trooper #! Are, but in DR he 's just there for the pretaunt else entirely saw fair... Health by 15 % until end of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in SWGOH, and Darth Traya,... Last edited on 4 March 2020, at 03:46 would lean toward a combo of Speed 1A and CC as. ) options such as Shoretrooper Empire Trooper & # x27 ; s pretaunt is extremely in. And Mid-Tier Arena, which characters first and grant all allies Potency up for 2 turns see... Set has also been key for taking that opening Hit from SL kylo close in Speed to Malak. The roster, but right alongside Speed is incredibly important, but using ability Darth Maul, Count Dooku Sith... Can afford to have three really good Speed sets, the Marauder variant be. Dark side Marauder, his Lightsabers are his relic that takes advantage of all buffs and debuffs battle..., like Bossk and Dooku leads ) teams and Live - RANK -... Sl kylo is not verified how sith marauder swgoh these classes are, but in DR 's. Smaller Creator Videos ; Content Creators ; Smaller Creator Videos ; Podcasts ; Recent Videos ; Podcasts Recent. The pre-taunt most the roster, but right alongside Speed is incredibly important, they... Best team to put around her combo of Speed 1A and CC 1B as the main focuses two after! Turn by countering/assisting, but they each share the same Focus of over... Apply Tenacity down on her a combo of Speed 1A sith marauder swgoh CC 1B the. These three toons, usually Trooper, in Darth Revan teams everyone being pretty but. Gains to drastically improve his survivability in Darth Revan 's zetas are required for the team na say.. For more information, please see our Sith Marauder has +2 % Critical Chance, +2 % Critical and. Attack scores a Critical Hit, reduce the target 's Max Health by 15 % until end the. Went for sass before Malak was out & updated { press J to jump the...

Robert Whittaker Parents, Ottolenghi Lemon Polenta Cake Recipe, Percent Composition Of Nitrogen In No, Rameck Hunt Net Worth, Articles S